Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• -Guild is Plinkett's Proahtiginist named in honor of the star wars reviews.
    -us central time zone so -5 GMT
    -For rancor we rotate top 10 finishes and have a damage cap of 500k.
    -discord is a requirement

We can finish the first 2 rounds of HAAT and players that are dedicated to preparing HAAT super teams. We finish normal tank in a day. We are a chill group working towards Kenobi. 3 spots open now. I'm on discord dt#0223
  • Hello all, my guild is looking to fill about 10 spots. We are going back and forth with a 6 and 7 rancor at the moment and a 6 tank. We only ask that you stay active and try to get your daily 600. We use discord to communicate mine is MsullyCT#4991 contact me there for more info. We do not want to merge into a guild , if anything we will take you in ours thanks for looking !
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Had to remove a clown who couldn't count to 600 and he took 5 more people with him between 2 of our guilds. 1 guild has Heroic Rancor rotating between 12p and 9pm. HAAT at 8pm. The other has HRancor at 10:30p and HAAT at 7pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. Get 600 and don't be a ****. Fun group. Chat is on Discord. Discord ID: zzhbkk#9591 or Line ID: zzhbkk
  • Push2Stops
    489 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Did you watch Forces of Destiny?
    Friendly guild looking to fill some recently vacant spots!

We're a casual guild with active players. That means we don't require a daily minimum and we don't use 3rd party chat apps but most of us like to play a few times a day. We usually have a Heroic Pit Raid and/or Normal Tank Takedown up so you'll want to have at least one 7-Star unit to participate. Other than that there's no real requirements aside from being a respectful adult and being able to see in-game chat. (That's the reason we have so many openings right now, a few players couldn't see chat and we had to give 'em the boot.)
    Currently we have 5 spots open but we'd love 2 or 3 veteran players to be officers and help guide the padawans in the guild. If you've played for over a year and want to be part of a casual guild check out our officer recruitment thread <here>. Otherwise message me for a regular member spot.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • MALICIOUS REBELS

We are looking for 5 active players for our guild. Level 80 to 85, with a fair amount of 7* toons. We have a good core group but want to build toward HAAT.

Current raids are Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT. Both ran twice a week. We need players who will hit their 600 a day consistently to get the raid numbers up.

Rancor has a register one toon with zero damage for 24 hour rule, then it's free for all. Rancor starts at 12pm EST. We have members in all time zones and this works the best for all to register.

Line app for communication.

We're a laid back group, fair to all. Just follow the few simple rules and and have some fun.

My ally code is 913371493

Message me here or Line app, name is Kylooo Rennn there as well. If you're interested, or have any questions.

Now stop thinking about it and let's go!!! Lol
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 43 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Join the tauntauns today!
    Frequent raids!
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    Post edited by Osirisreborn on
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • costahd
    134 posts Member

Dathomir Alliance presents: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild

NOD_X_5.jpg

Dathomir Alliance is a guilds alliance.

Our best project: Sons of Dathomir guild.
    Three months ago Heroic raids were a dream. Now we are battle in our first Heroic Tank raid. This guild is full for now.

Now let's discuss about Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild
    What we offer
    • Our own website
    We make our own guides.Website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
    • Rapid growth
    With us you get the best support from all guilds
    • Active
    Join now a very active community
    • Loyalty
    We appreciate our members and offer the respect they deserve
    • Simple rules
    Simple is the best!
    • Raids
    Rancor and Tank
    • Friendly
    You will meet nice people, from students to engineers or artists

Join us now in this new project!
    The new guild Nightbrothers of Dathomir X can be your home now!

For more details please contact us:
    Line ID
    1. costahd
    2. chancellormartok
    * Line chat app for iOS, Android and Windows

To join add our Ally codes
    1. 292 922 279
    2. 738 496 277
  • If anyone is still looking for a guild, please feel free to send your ally code or message me on line app.
    We play herotic rancor and herotic tank raids, raids start at 8pm BST. If your interested I will go through the guild rules with you.

My line ID is Darthpaulios.
  • BroncoSport
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Cancelled--- Guild Disbanded

Do you miss just playing SWGOH. Without the constant pressure of 600/600 every single day? Do you want to try a different Tier Rancor, or take on a Normal ATT? Well, we do too! That's why we started a new guild.

We are looking for more players, level 60+, who still play daily, and put forth what they can, but just want a relaxed environment. F2P! spend your gems on what YOU want to! Not just energy refills to hit a quota...

Raids and Resets will be scheduled around Central US time zone.

We have Line/Discord available to chat, help, and info. Leave a message here or send me an ally request in game @ 932-536-831.
    Line ID : broncosport
    Discord ID : BroncoSport
    Post edited by BroncoSport on
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ

Right now we have about 40 solid active players and are (as with all guilds) looking to cap to 50. We take the game serious but have real lives so we don't kick for a day of inactivity. We merely request communication.

To those looking for a guild that has consistency we offer a core group of higher level players who want to work together at advancement. This game puts a premium on jumping ship and we don't see that as a good means of moving forward. If you enjoy consistent play but want a less cut throat environment and prefer friendship connection over the fast path to that next character level than we want you to join the BBQ.

Any guild that is in our position (where you have about 20-30 truly solid guild players) contact for a joint guild opportunity. PM me in forum or (better yet) contact PAIHUSHIH direct through LINE app.

Here are the basics:

TIMEZONE: CST (but raiding schedule is handled by PST players and runs multiple time zone coverage)

RAID RULES: Basic 24 hr zero HP on both PIT and NAAT for consistency. We alternate and run back to back rancor when the cash allots it. We like to ensure we have an active raid going every day to keep currency flowing.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH
    951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
  • Guild: exquisite Jedis

time zone: PST but we try to accommodate all time zones

Rules: We don't like a lot of rules, just be active, respectful, donate, and try to get your daily rewards.

Apps: We use Line to chat. Either use "Line" (chat app) or monitor game chat

We are doing Heroic Rancor, very close to Heroic Tank.

add ally code: 971-488-412
    or add line id: filique

We are very chill and relaxed. This is a game, we want it to be fun. We have a lot of good solid players. So not a lot of rules, just common sense. If you don't want stress. This is your guild.
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Four Twenty Force
    Ally code: 414-695-431

We are an active guild looking to fill out the back end of our roster with some HAAT ready or almost ready members. We have plenty of fire power but are prepping to make the jump. We currently raid about 5 times a week T7/NAAT.

We use Line as a third party chat app for strategic tips and better communication. Since we are prepping to make the jump to HAAT it is preferred you have line. If not I'm sure we could work something out.

Line ID: Emperordoomsday
    Discord: EmperorDoomsday #5678

• Dathomir Alliance presents: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild

NOD_X_5.jpg

Three months ago Heroic raids were a dream. Now we are battle in our first Heroic Tank raid. This guild is full for now.

What we offer
    • Our own website
    • Rapid growth
    • Active
    • Loyalty
    • Simple rules
    Simple is the best!
    • Raids
    Rancor and Tank
    • Friendly

Line ID
    1. costahd
    2. chancellormartok

1. 292 922 279
    2. 738 496 277

• Dathomir Alliance presents: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild

NOD_X_5.jpg

What we offer
    • Our own website
    • Rapid growth
    • Active
    • Loyalty
    • Simple rules
    Simple is the best!
    • Raids
    Rancor and Tank
    • Friendly

Line ID
    1. costahd
    2. chancellormartok

1. 292 922 279
    2. 738 496 277
  • PapaP
    10 posts Member
    Grey Side of Force (45/50)
    We are looking for 4-5 top players who can help us get to HAAT level. We are a fun, competitive guild looking for guild members who will contribute 500-600 guild bank tickets per day and can participate regularly in all raids.
    We currently finish Heroic Rancor raids within a couple of hours. We run Heroic rancor raids every 4 days and have a 24 hour registration period after which every player gets to attack 1-2 times.
    We also finish AAT raids every 3-4 days (FFA). We are very close to HAAT level.
    The guild is very friendly and we encourage people to chat using discord as often as they can to exchange ideas and progress updates.
    We are ideally looking for a Level 85 player with 20-25+ 7* characters, with good AAT teams.
    If you are interested, please PM me or add me: 974-663-788
  • <Just Crusade>
    Time Zone: EST
    Rules:
    1. 0 Damage Rancor for 24 period, free for all dmg there after
    2. 5million dmg cap on AAT (no grace period)
    Third Party App Used: Discord
    Raiding Tiers:
    Heroic Rancor
    Normal AAT
  • Eastern/Central US, Helpful, Motivated, Friendly hPit, Soon to be hAAT.

Army of Ren currently has 47/50, and is seeking three more active raiders, between levels 78-85. All of our members are actively preparing teams for hAAT and we ask that you have at least one hAAT ready or near ready squad and be focused on hAAT preparations.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is P1 attacks only for the first 24 hours, then FFA. Our raids begin at guild reset at 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT.
    Guild requirements:

• You must have Discord

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in all active raids

• Minimum of 15 7* characters

• Between levels 78 – 85

• You must be nearing completion on at least one hAAT squad

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. We are very organized with our preparations for hAAT and anticipate our first attempt on August 19th. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with gear exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at Sonicmedusa#4093 or TheBoyk#2515 or send an ally request to 759-672-628 .

Thanks!
  • Outcast Revans Nightmares is looking to fill a few spots

Who are we? We are a guild in the Outcast Alliance

What is the Outcast Alliance? It is a family of 6 guilds that work with promotion and demotions to provide the best gaming experience for everyone involved. We average around 260 members right now and are always looking for more.

What Raids do we do? We are currently running t7 Rancor and t6 Tank. Working our way up to HAAT. We get about 24k raid tickets a day. We run Rancor 2 to 3 times per week.

How do you communicate? We primarily use the Line App for all communications. It allows our leader to post Raid results and life time tickets for each player.

Why you should JOIN?
    Because we want you to progress in level and knowledge. You have the ability to move up in the guilds with good activity levels and ticket count. We have a general group discussion for all guilds on the Line App which allows you to ask for advice and see the notes from other players.

We understand real life situations can cause you not to be as active for a couple of days. We have great leadership who will help guide you with you raid teams so you do the most damage as possible. We are laid back and enjoy the game.

How do I Join the FAMILY? Send me a private message here. Contact me on LINE - ROTG525. Or friend me in game. Ally Code 913-178-391

Hope to hear from you soon.........
  • Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 
    Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank and heroic pit club
    We have 44 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Join the tauntauns today!
    Frequent raids!
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 3 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 75+ who have at least 15 characters at 7* or higher so that they’ll be able to participate in normal tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for 3 more members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids.

There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account). Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raids so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM but will eventually change them to 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM and 12:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This will allow everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

We are currently knocking out normal tanks in 2-3 days and working towards HAAT. The guild currently has 4 Zylos (with a zeta-Savage on its way) so we should be okay in phase 1 when we jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on acquiring either a Teebotine or Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3 which is the sticking point for many guilds.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Lifetime Power
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance) We currently have 7 open spots due to player inactivity and ticket contribution
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4268/lifetime-power/
    Lifetime power is a casual but very active guild currently doing Heroic Pit and NAAT raids quickly working toward Heroic AAT next trial run set for August 2nd.
    We are an EST guild but have members from other time zones as well.
    We want to make sure everyone gets a shot at the raids. We do a rotation of groups to ensure everyone gets an opportunity at top 10 from time to time. We do not guarantee top 10 that is still up to you and what characters make up your team.
    Requirements:
    - LINE app is required for communication
    - Must have at least 1 full HAAT viable team (g10 or higher, if close msg me) http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/
    - Must complete daily 600 guild ticket activity
    Current Raid schedule:
    - Monday, Wednesday, Friday (Rancor): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    - Thursday and Sunday (with occasional Tuesday) (AAT): start times vary but are announced well in advance
    We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or best to contact me or another officer via line chat for faster response
    my Lineid: telperien2016
    other officers:
    Lineid: daghost141
    Lineid: ctbob23
    Lineid: eraseu2
    Lineid: darthtallent
  • Isakura
    13 posts Member
    We are leadersthatdontleave

Our officers' id's on line app if you want to speak to us there

Bfromheroes, gonjgoblin, Zen gundo, piffguru

We have 45 people and average 20k+ raid tokens daily

Everyone should get the line app to join, but it is not currently mandatory.

We have 45 members and need 5 more to fill the ranks. We are very close to finishing Haat. We have attempted it and can almost complete it.

We do 3-4 heroic rancor raids a week, and approx 3 Aat raids a week.

We are almost HAAT ready, but need to fill our ranks with active players.

My I'd is 779-885-521

my Line I'd is bfromheroes

we are in the east coast us time zone
    ( -5 Gmt ) and have some European players so we rotate raid times between 1pm et and 730pm est.

We only have 2 raid rules, one for each raid, which are to there to keep the raid open for 24 hours, so all members can participate.

We Also ask that you are a fairly regular player at least daily and if you have to be gone for any period of time to let us know in advance
    Thanks
  • Keithkia
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Kung Fu Panda is looking for 5-9 members, we finish T7 PIT in hours, after the 24hr no damage. We have 22 @ level 85 & another 7 level 80-84. Many have Han Solo & Zeta. Just need more like us to Finish HAAT. You can contact leader on Discord: KIA Keith#6411 Ally Code: 793-276-896. We are starting both raids tonight 7/31 after evening refresh.
  • Paddys pals
    Just put in work and don't take it so serious. We're playing to have fun and not suck
    Ally: 612-929-559

• KF Katana fleet Rising
    Friendly guild currently doing heroic pit and on the cusp of haat. Looking at parking your top account at an easy going guild or just sick of the forced daily 600 coin farming and getting booted for missing a few coin? Come join us.
    - The usual 24 no hitting heroic pit raid then FFA
    - Line a must although participating not required
    - Quite a few of us with 7* GK just wanting to chill and not be stressed with daily 600 coin everyday but still remaining fairly active.
    - Line id - cimmarro
    - or search KF Rising in game
  • Nedwards wrote: »
    Paddys pals
    Just put in work and don't take it so serious. We're playing to have fun and not suck
    Ally: 612-929-559

We also do T6 rancor and normal Tank takedown.
    Everyone is welcome
  • The Schwartzz is looking for active members. All levels, we just need active players. We are chill and fun and a new guild. There are no requirements besides be active and have a sense of humor. We have 7 members level 85 and strong, just need more members.