Man this guy is hard to star

Ewok Elder, rough with 1 node.

Mine is 2* 3100 power, gear VII, lvl 61

Replies

• I know right?

I've got mine to 3* and 7/30 to 4* but it's such a hard slog. Worth it though IMO as he's the only toon in the game with a guaranteed revive skill.

Luckily a second node unlocks at DS level 8-C hard.

I only have him at Gear V and level 36 for now since I have better healer options for now so he's still just late stage GW cannon fodder for me. I'll train him up and fully equip him once I get the 4th *.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I know it's so slow and yesterday 0 shards in 3 attempts. Today was better 2 of 3. But my average is 1 a day. I want him starred up so I can put him on Team Teebo.
  • I am thinking that it might be smarter to unlock the node for 50.crystals and get an extra3 tries.
  • I am thinking that it might be smarter to unlock the node for 50.crystals and get an extra3 tries.

That's exactly what EA wants you to do......Don't give in to the dark side of the force. Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    5 stars max gear he has 10500 hp.
    He is really helpful .more than daka.
  • I've been farming him for a while and almost have him to 4 stars with no refreshes. It's a long process at 1 shard a day
  • I got lucky with chromium so I have him almost 5 star, the last 25 shards will probably take 2 years lol.
  • I know it's so slow and yesterday 0 shards in 3 attempts. Today was better 2 of 3. But my average is 1 a day. I want him starred up so I can put him on Team Teebo.

Have Teebo at lvl 1, I think I got him from a Bronzium. You planning a Ewok squad or is he good with others too?
  • almost 3* here not refreshing. Long way to go.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    My first team when I started consisted of the Ewoks. I always liked the Elder. So, while I stopped using Ewoks around level 40, when I had better options, I never stopped working on the Elder. My other Ewoks are still sub 40, but the Elder is a special project for me.

nV9ijr8.jpg

Got his last star last night!
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    5 stars max gear he has 10500 hp.
    He is really helpful .more than daka.

How so? I can't think of many situations where I would run this guy instead of Daka. An ewok team would be about it. Or a secondary squad in GW.
    Daka is not there for her revive or heal. She's there for stuns. It is better to prevent damage before it happens than try to cure it afterwards. She has over a 50% chance to stun at least one enemy every turn. I can't even calculate how much pain this has saved me in countless fights.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Have Teebo at lvl 1, I think I got him from a Bronzium. You planning a Ewok squad or is he good with others too?

Teebo plays well with others. As leader he can stealth anyone. And just as a team member his stealth hits knock back a turn meter and his special removes buffs and taunts. Good on Poe.
  • Pilot wrote: »
    My first team when I started consisted of the Ewoks. I always liked the Elder. So, while I stopped using Ewoks around level 40, when I had better options, I never stopped working on the Elder. My other Ewoks are still sub 40, but the Elder is a special project for me.

nV9ijr8.jpg

Insanely jealous. Well done!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I actually ran Teebo leader, Scout and Elder in my last 2 GW nodes last night (after staring Elder up). It was actually really fun, and I beat both nodes without a loss. All of the random stealthing, turn meter gains, revives, heals, dispells, evades, and turn meter removes, made for very fun play.

Teebo and Scout both just under level 40, and all abilities at 3. I really should have wiped on the first node I ran them, but surprisingly, they pulled through like champs.

It made me consider bringing the other Ewoks up just for the entertainment value this team allows.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »
    I actually ran Teebo leader, Scout and Elder in my last 2 GW nodes last night (after staring Elder up). It was actually really fun, and I beat both nodes without a loss. All of the random stealthing, turn meter gains, revives, heals, dispells, evades, and turn meter removes, made for very fun play.

Teebo and Scout both just under level 40, and all abilities at 3. I really should have wiped on the first node I ran them, but surprisingly, they pulled through like champs.

It made me consider bringing the other Ewoks up just for the entertainment value this team allows.

How many times did you have to refresh his node a day to do that. I fought him in arena last night and he was a total pain. He won that match lol

I think a 7* Ewok team could be very dangerous.
  • I got my best bronze pull of Ewok elder this morning so I am looking at him for my main team. Just seems like a cool dude to have rebuffing my team, healing, and 2 revives! Plus his basic Cani be huge turn meter so in my phasma assist team I can see this being pretty sweet.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    twaller wrote: »
    I got my best bronze pull of Ewok elder this morning so I am looking at him for my main team. Just seems like a cool dude to have rebuffing my team, healing, and 2 revives! Plus his basic Cani be huge turn meter so in my phasma assist team I can see this being pretty sweet.

You lucky son of a

nV9ijr8.jpg

The envy....

• J7000 wrote: »
    twaller wrote: »
    I got my best bronze pull of Ewok elder this morning so I am looking at him for my main team. Just seems like a cool dude to have rebuffing my team, healing, and 2 revives! Plus his basic Cani be huge turn meter so in my phasma assist team I can see this being pretty sweet.

You lucky son of a

Hehe thanks. I pulled the trigger and leveled/geared him. Now begins the solo slot machine hard mode farm. 3/3 so far. At this rate I'll have him done in about 100 days.

• 9/25 on the elder :(
    4* Teebo- I freaking love him! When ever I struggle with a team I throw teebo in the lead, run my JC, Chew, Greedo, Nute and with so much stealth RNG and turn meter manipulation, there are soo many possible outs in an otherwise unwinnable matchup. its my saving grace. I Teebo turn meter whack the dark out of a 5*sid so he does nothing, then poe or chewy taunts then whack with the special to remove taunt and kill whoever.

End game thoughts include
    Teebo
    Nute
    Greedo
    Elder
    Boba

Stuggling with Stealth/Scoundrel synergies but having a blast!
    any suggestions?

Teebo plays well with others. As leader he can stealth anyone. And just as a team member his stealth hits knock back a turn meter and his special removes buffs and taunts. Good on Poe.

Thanks for the info. I'll be giving him a closer look.