Lost raid rewards

Prev1
I just received a full mk7 nubian security scanner from the pit rewards and when I tried to use it i couldn't find it in my inventory!Just like i never received it!

Please @CG_Kozispoon will you guys see to it?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this further, could you please provide your ally code? Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Similar problems here.
    Just completed heroic pit raid.
    A few hours passed but our entire guild did not receive the reward.
    Please help!

Ally code: 595-221-554
    Guild name: Taiwan Number 1
  • Level_Padawan
    225 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Hey there @CG_Kozispoon

My ally code is 917-863-444

In game name:Alec
    Guild: Force United
    Post edited by Level_Padawan on
  • Hi There,

Sadly, similar issue here. My inbox said I had a fully crafted Mk3 czerka stun cuffs 3 and 20 Mk 5 CEC Furnace salvages, along with 730 coins, 3 shards. However, after claiming those, spread joy in the chat, my loot was swapped by what appears some gun salvages. Noooooooo...

Ally code: 371257557

Thank you -- great game BTW, don't let the negativity draw you. May be the force b with you.
  • Many of my guildmates communicate similar erratic raid behaviors, FYI. We are the legendary "Thrawn's renegades". BTW, include Thrawn as a toon soon.
  • I just finished a T7 Rancor raid and was supposed to get 40 Nubian VII shards and another raid gear but they did NOT get credited to me.

I did receive the guild currency I think, but NOT the raid gears... At least 3 other people in my guild had similar findings.

My ally code is 438-535-359, please investigate, thank you.
  • In the same guild as the people above (Thrawn's Renegades). Received currency, unlocked Han Solo, but did not receive stun gun reward, even after restarting. No idea if I inherited furnace salvage as I have something of an excess

My ally code is 145-864-262
  • In Thrawn's Renegades as well. I received all but one of the raid reward pieces which was 14 Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage. Tried restarting phone and rebooting app but no luck.

Ally Code is 875-867-623
  • Hi I'm in the guild Thawn's Renegades and I might be missing some salvage from today's rancor t7 raid. I don't think i received my 14 comlinks but i'm not 100% sure ally code 312-395-875
  • Good morning @CG_Kozispoon did you find out anything?

Just informing you (considering many of us are gathered here) that I did the original post lol.
  • Still no resolution at this time... pls update?
  • @CG_Kozispoon I would appreciate if I had an answer in the matter.

These are rewards that I deserve and a bug or something took them from me. Can you at least please tell you are looking into it?

Ally code 917-863-444
    In game name:Alec
  • We still haven't received our raid rewards or any answers. Please update.
  • Still no response from anyone... Can we get at least an acknowledgement?
  • Dear EA,

I just finished another Pit Raid with my guild and was in sixth place. I was suppose to get 40 class V furnaces and never received them. This is the third raid that I have not received all my gear. Any idea what is going here? My guild member stated to contact about looking into the last three raids that I have not received all my gear. My ally code is 589-213-792.

Thank you.
  • Is there any serious reason you guys are not responding to such a thread??

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon
  • The issue is STILL ACTIVE. We have STILL NOT RECEIVED THE RAID REWARDS. Someone respond with something??
  • ORIGINAL MESSAGE: (11/2/16)

I just finished a T7 Rancor raid and was supposed to get 40 Nubian VII shards and another raid gear but they did NOT get credited to me.
    I did receive the guild currency I think, but NOT the raid gears... At least 3 other people in my guild had similar findings.
    My ally code is 438-535-359, please investigate, thank you.
  • I doubt anyone will care about our issue mate,it's been days..
  • I had the same issue and posted in a separate thread in the hope one of the CG/EA guys might pick it up, but no response for me either. Seems like they're either not reading at the moment/don't care/can't fix it and don't have a suitable response (delete as appropriate)

• Well, it would have been nice to receive some attention.

Everyone in this thread (and in several others "Raid Reward Issue" threads) have experimented a problem that has affected us adversely.

I am unsure about the EA triage workflow, but it would seem that in the absence of a fix, restoring rewards and mentioning that the bug is in the EA backlog would have been satisfactory. As a developer, I would have a mechanism to address issues -- should not be hard to re-send an email to the affected accounts restoring the lost items.

Hopefully there will be enhancements in the bug backlog soon.

Best - -

• This needs to be addressed!!
  • @CG_Kozispoon I have seen this many times on the forums, I think it is a bug with which gear it shows they get and what they actually get. It should probably be flagged. Also this has never happened to me.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • @CG_Kozispoon it's nice you reply to ppl about credit heist, but what's going to be with our issue?
  • Same in my guild today, some of us reclaimed the rewards of heroic rancor but the equiment doesn't appears and we don't have them, only guild money and shreds of Han Solo...
  • Kozispoon
    As @Supercat has said, this appears to be associated with a display bug of users report receiving different Raid Gear than what is stated in the Inbox message. You have received raid gear, so there is nothing 'lost', but we are currently looking into troubleshooting this error. Thanks!
  • @CG_Kozispoon thank you for your answer.
  • Rockseia_XII
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @CG_Kozispoon
    We have reported the same problem in our guild
    our guild name is JSW, and the ally codes of the players that have reported this problem are
    614-456-921
    467-873-277
    994-844-527
    166-135-598
    748-142-642
    471-442-195
    144-543-562
    658-495-916
    Post edited by Rockseia_XII on
  • Kozispoon
    If you are experiencing the same issue, then my previous reply in this thread should be referred to.
  • @CG_Kozispoon, thats a pretty weak answer. While it may be true (and I hope it is, as that sounds easier to fix and much less of a problem to handle outstanding concerns), telling us 'don't worry, everything's fine, you got what you were supposed to' isn't very reassuring when we have no way to check this - with the gear interface the way it is unless a player has characters at the appropriate gear tier who need each item (which I certainly dont have for all of them) it's not possible to look in the game and determine exactly what gear actually has been received, so for a lot of people this is going to sound like brushing the issue under the carpet.

From a technical point of view I hope the troubleshooting identifies and fixes this soon, from a customer service point of view it would be nice to have a little bit of detail, and some investigation into individual cases showing what was actually received to provide some reassurance that what you're suggesting to be the issue is actually what's happening.