Shipments Question

Are there any crystal-cost items worth buying besides essential shards?

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    No. 60 for training droid or 150 for 3 shards is not worth it imo. Better save those for energy refills to get shards/training droids + gc, sim ticket.
    I did it out of greed a few times but then I started to realise it ain't worth it, for me.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Nope. I buy all 4 items for coins no matter what. I don't have time to go through and see if I need it. For 2700...worth it as I will eventually need it and it will save me time and frustration summing missions to get it and not getting it. Lol
  • Only for heroes that are very hard to farm. Because one shard shipment purchase is almost an entire day's crystal income.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    I bought Tie Fighter Pilot every time he showed up. Thats about it. I've never seen chromium only characters in the shop shipment.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Pilot wrote: »
    I bought Tie Fighter Pilot every time he showed up. Thats about it. I've never seen chromium only characters in the shop shipment.

That's what I wanted to know; do chromium only toons show up in the shipment crystal purchases? I would buy them. But no one that I could farm for by using my time and energy.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »

I have been toying with buying FOTP every time he shows up but I dont have the cyrstal income to justify it.
  • I bought FOTP myself last time he showed. Otherwise I get only the parts. I just check my sell window sorted by quantity, if the part is not there in the top 3 rows, I buy it. My top 3 rows are all 50+.
  • I always buy the coin ones no matter what. Doesn't matter if I need them or not, sooner or later I'll end up using them most of the times. And most importantly, they do count for the Achievements! :)

Some times I get the training droids when I'm low on them, but high on Crystals. And toon shards I've gotten only a few, say I need 2 - 3 shards to unlock or promote a toon, and it appears over there, and it's hard to farm. Well if I have the crystals I go for it.

I almost got 2 for JC and 3 for FOTP today but I managed to ignore them long enough until they were gone, lol.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • I also got the FOTP one time, but I was 3 crystals away from him being 2 star at the time and nowhere near farming him. Otherwise they don't seem to be worth it.