Jedi team

Want to make a Jedi team more so for light side missions and B team for GW. I have the following jedis.... Who would work the best?

Lumi 5*
Jc 5*
QGJ 3*
Aayla 4*
Anakin 4*
Gun di 4*
Fisto 2*
Eeth 5*

What set ups would be solid for light side missions? Currently on 6-B

Replies

• You need an ewok scout
  • IceBlitz wrote: »
    You need an ewok scout

Have one at 4* ;)
  • IceBlitz wrote: »
    You need an ewok scout
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    IceBlitz wrote: »
    You need an ewok scout

Have one at 4* ;)
    Want to make a Jedi team more so for light side missions and B team for GW. I have the following jedis.... Who would work the best?

Lumi 5*
    Jc 5*
    QGJ 3*
    Aayla 4*
    Anakin 4*
    Gun di 4*
    Fisto 2*
    Eeth 5*

Ewok scout might be the funniest idea ever because he sucks.

The only way to get more jedi is outta packs like mace or obi. Dont count on yoda or rebel luke coming out any time soon
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited January 2016

Lumi 5*
    Jc 5*
    QGJ 3*
    Aayla 4*
    Anakin 4*
    Gun di 4*
    Fisto 2*
    Eeth 5*

If those are the only options, I would do gun-di (lead), lumi, jc, qgj, and Ayala. Keep in mind that Ayala and qgj can be powerful, but are difficult (read expensive) to star up. 3 and 4 stars are kinda low for level 6, but with gun-di as lead, you should have 3-4 counters each aoe, possibly killing the attacker before they can attack again. But at 3-4 stars, their health is a problem and could die with simultaneous aoe's - think jawa and storm trooper bomb levels.

If it helps, my Jedi team is Barriss (lead), lumi, qgj, kit, Aayla. Barriss, qgj, and Aayla are 5*, kit is 6, and lumi is 7. Currently all level 63 and gear 7+. All stars up to level 7 hard so far. Waiting a few more levels to do those since 7a starts at 68 mobs.

Oh, and an ally has a 5* gun-di I love to borrow for some awesome counter action.
  • Mittens wrote: »

Lumi 5*
    Jc 5*
    QGJ 3*
    Aayla 4*
    Anakin 4*
    Gun di 4*
    Fisto 2*
    Eeth 5*

If those are the only options, I would do gun-di (lead), lumi, jc, qgj, and Ayala. Keep in mind that Ayala and qgj can be powerful, but are difficult (read expensive) to star up. 3 and 4 stars are kinda low for level 6, but with gun-di as lead, you should have 3-4 counters each aoe, possibly killing the attacker before they can attack again. But at 3-4 stars, their health is a problem and could die with simultaneous aoe's - think jawa and storm trooper bomb levels.

If it helps, my Jedi team is Barriss (lead), lumi, qgj, kit, Aayla. Barriss, qgj, and Aayla are 5*, kit is 6, and lumi is 7. Currently all level 63 and gear 7+. All stars up to level 7 hard so far. Waiting a few more levels to do those since 7a starts at 68 mobs.

Oh, and an ally has a 5* gun-di I love to borrow for some awesome counter action.

Thank you sir, I think I will do the following

Gun di (L)
    Aayla
    Jc
    Lumi
    Poe (5* gear 7)