General Greivous

Guys just wanted to know how much GW tokens it would take to get a 7* Greivous from shard shop? Couldn't find anything and with the new Raid there are too many mentions of him when I search :smiley:

I posted the same topic in the Characters section but i doubt anyone will see it and answer me there so I decided to try my luck here...any moderators can feel free to delete this as soon as I get an Answer :)

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You need 74,250 Shard Shop currency to get GG.
    400 GW Tokens = 5 Shards = 75 Shard Shop currency.
    74,250/75 = 990 sets of 5 shards
    990 x 400 = 396,000 GW tokens for 7 star GG strictly from GW tokens.
    And that, is why I don't have him. :wink:
  • why do people seem to want to focus on one area to get shards to use for GG??

i spend most of my arena tokens on sidious shards to convert into shard shop tokens but i also take advantage anywhere else i can to get shards to convert. i use every avenue of the game to get shards. mostly arena, GW, and cantina
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    ^People tend to focus on GW shipments for GG because most people that have been playing a while have all the GW shipments maxed out and if you can finish the GW every day they are much easier to get than any other shipments.
  • i see. makes sense. i guess since i have most of the toons i want activated i just soak up shards where ever i can.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    ^People tend to focus on GW shipments for GG because most people that have been playing a while have all the GW shipments maxed out and if you can finish the GW every day they are much easier to get than any other shipments.

Exactly...I have every toon from GW maxed out and am sitting at 68k GW tokens currently...was never planning to get Greivous but when I got to such a number i started thinking about it....turns out I am 330k short so I won't think about it again, anytime soon :smiley:
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Melvil wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Exactly...I have every toon from GW maxed out and am sitting at 68k GW tokens currently...was never planning to get Greivous but when I got to such a number i started thinking about it....turns out I am 330k short so I won't think about it again, anytime soon :smiley:

Might wanna just buy some raid gear instead haha
  • holyjoe wrote: »
    why do people seem to want to focus on one area to get shards to use for GG??

i spend most of my arena tokens on sidious shards to convert into shard shop tokens but i also take advantage anywhere else i can to get shards to convert. i use every avenue of the game to get shards. mostly arena, GW, and cantina

Exactly...I have most of the toons in game. I burn them all.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Melvil wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Might wanna just buy some raid gear instead haha

Yeah, I occasionally buy raid gear (never a whole gear though) and character shards...maybe some day I'd get to 396k GW tokens and get a Greivous as well :smiley: