Fleet commanders: General Grevious

I know CG mentioned more fleet commanders would be added after the initial three. I'd like to put in my petition that Grevious should be high on that list. It's a canon fit, and it would bolster the utility of a tremendously expensive character

Replies

• Options
    would also like this^ then again such an expensive character will probably not come in the first lunch which is supposed to be accessible... no doubt he will make his debut as a good fleet commander somewhere down the line
  • Options
    +1, and that's coming from someone who will probably never have him.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    I would agree that GG should be added as a fleet commander on launch. He's terribly expensive and we should have more reasons to unlock him. Right now nobody has him because there isn't much point to it unless you have a bunch of droids. If we have multiple fleet commanders then it isnt necessary for GG, but it gives us a lot more impetus to farm for him.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Options
    +1 on this. Makes total sense on all levels.
  • Options
    +1 Glad you said it. Would highly agree.
  • Options
    +1 General Grievous is one of my all time favourite cahracters, thus I really hope he will be a fleet commander in this game (got mine atm at 6* with 30/100 Shards).
    Believe in yourself or no one else will.