Squall: on shard with Ted, JackBurton, Namoth, Monkeylord

Ted
71 posts Member
Squall, if you want an extra top 10 person fighting in your payout for a full blown snipe war, just say the word. I'm fairly certain it is not "accidental" that you snipe me during my payout. You're not even in my time zone. 1st time you did it I thought, "ok must have just been an accident" but then it seems to keep repeating. We can keep playing this way if you want but it's not going to benefit either of us in the long run.

I'm more than happy to call a truce and keep sniping within our respective payout times. post up or reply if you see this message.

Replies

• Options
    Hey I'm on your shard! How do you know when other players payout time is?
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Options
    You kind of figure it out according to when the others start moving ranks. Of course it's easier if everyone just posts up their zone so we don't mess around with each other's payouts.
  • Options
    Hey mate. Do you happen to be in arena with a guy called soldiers of Bromance?
  • Ted
    71 posts Member
    Options
    Bromance wrote: »
    Hey mate. Do you happen to be in arena with a guy called soldiers of Bromance?

You're not in the top 50 of my shard. Just check the top of the leaderboards and look for the other names I've posted to see if you're on my shard.