So many choices, so lost, need some advice

Here are my characters, I'm not sure which one to focus on, and don't know which to use for my arena squad. GW is a joke for me.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
[img][/img]taCT7J.png
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    You're all good my man. Plenty of good heroes to work with...

(1) Finish Sid in arena
    (2) Finish Lumi in GW, then finish Phasma
    (3/4) Finish Ren and Poe from Cantina. Alternatively you can farm Dooku over Kylo.
    (5) Plug in JC or QGJ for Poe until he's geared up and 4*.
    (6) Farm FOTP for the long run. Will take ages, but he's a premium character to have
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Arena
    Phasma
    Sidious
    Luminara
    Kylo
    Qui-Gon

GW
    Luminara/Barriss
    Sidious
    Jedi Consular
    Kylo
    Qui-Gon

or you could do an all jedi team and use 3 healers, some people swear by 3 healers.
    Barriss
    Luminara
    Jedi Consular
    Qui-Gon
    Anakin

Farm Sidious, Kylo, Luminara, and Poe. I would also farm Rey and FOTP, if you have the crystals to buy refreshes feel free to farm more regular energy heroes such as Anakin, Ima-gun, Dooku, Daka.

As a rule I farm my arena 5 in every possible way, so I would also do Luminara's regular missions, along with Poe once you get there.
  • I just unlocked the node to get FOTP shards, working on lumi now, and Sid.
    What about dooku? Should I not worry about him?
  • Silleck wrote: »
    I just unlocked the node to get FOTP shards, working on lumi now, and Sid.
    What about dooku? Should I not worry about him?

It's either him or Kylo for the near future. Would probably make sense to get both later, but for now pick your favorite. Both function well with Phasma as leader
  • Also, I forgot to mention, but if you get FOTP leveled up in the next few months, Bariss would be really good for a tanky team with Phasma, Poe, Bariss, FOTP and Kylo. But don't worry about her for a while
  • Yeah I usually run kylo, but I use FOTP when I need to one shot someone. Usually does 5k crits.
    Sadly I don't have a tank with taunt up,so he usually dies really quickly haha only one star atm
  • You've got some interesting possibilities for a team but incomplete synergies. I like the idea of an all Jedi team especially since you have QGJ, unfortunately you can't realistically star him up and remain a FTP player. I think your best synergy is looking to be an all Jedi team: Barris (leader), Lumi, QGJ, JC, and need one more. You have Anakin but I don't think he's all that great. If I could put any character in the last placement I would choose Kit Fisto or Aayal but unfortunately neither is readily available in FTP. For a less interesting option that is available to a FTP player I would go with Plo Koon.

I think If you choose to go with Phasma than your best synergies are with first order and dealing using big hitters to deal lots of damage quickly with his turn meter assist. In that scenario I would run: Phasma leader, sid, farm FOTP, Poe for protection, and Kylo. You don't have a healer in this scenario but that might not be an issue in arena if you're able to do a lot of damage quickly and use Poe's Taunt. If you don't want the grind of FOTP you could go with some other heavy hitter, there are lots to choose from that are more readily available but none have the first order synergies with Phasma like FOTP has.

Neither squad would be one I would like to meet up with in the arena. My squad doesn't have cohesive synergies either so I just have a mash up of my best characters. I need to choose a synergy and go with it.
  • I do have kit fisto, but he's only two stars. I like the idea of a Jedi team, but I see some many dookus and sids, I don't even want to get near it.
    Usually I go, phasma, QGJ, JC, Lumi and Kylo/FOTP/bariss depending on the team