7 star character shard fix

I received 25 Luminara shards from a store purchase after the character was already maxed at 7 stars.

I'm quite disappointed that this happened rather than the roll being assigned to a non-maxed character.

Please fix this. I don't think players will be too comfortable making continued purchases if they're getting shards for maxed characters that they already possess.

Thank you for your consideration.

Replies

• Lokai
    379 posts Member
    their consideration will be the shard exchange they're working on. Not sure that it'll be very efficient, meaning once you have xxx number of characters at 7 star you may want to stay away from chromium packs as you'd get numerous repeats and then have to exchange them, at I suspect a LOSS to get something else in return....that something else is unclear as they havn't given even the slightest shred of a clue what the exchange system will be like. Shouldn't be too much longer till we find out though then I can start trading in my 1249 EXTRA shards 456 of which are chromium exclusive shards. daddy needs a new set of.....er.....er.......other shards?