Barriss heal ignore immune to heal debuff?

Jean
20 posts Member
is there something i missed?

context: in Galaxy.. had immune to heal debuff on enemy mace windu (windu had yellow health).. barriss used her heal and healed him back to 75%

is this normal?

Replies

• The search function of this forum is your friend.
  • I honestly can't believe that another thread about Barriss bypassing heal immunity was made so soon.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Jean
    20 posts Member
    sorry, im one of those guys that dont bother to look for answers before posting
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Her ability is broken up into two parts:

1st) Health Equalization which averages the percentages of health of all surviving members of the team. For example: 100%/100%/100%/10%/20% -> 66%/66%/66%/66%/66%

2nd) Heals the team for 2.5%-15% life. This part is affected by healing immunity. The character with immunity will stay at 66% health while others will regain x% back.

Also, being too lazy to look for answers is not a good quality in a person. :(
  • lmao I posted about this too like a day ago and also got a bunch of angry forum people telling me to search.

i swear it was NOT like this before the update, but yes barriss' heal APPARENTLY ignores heal immunity because it's "equalization" instead of heal. great character to neutralize sid teams.
  • Jean
    20 posts Member
    PeterPwn wrote: »
    lmao I posted about this too like a day ago and also got a bunch of angry forum people telling me to search.

i swear it was NOT like this before the update, but yes barriss' heal APPARENTLY ignores heal immunity because it's "equalization" instead of heal. great character to neutralize sid teams.

that makes sense.

• PeterPwn wrote: »
    lmao I posted about this too like a day ago and also got a bunch of angry forum people telling me to search.

It was always like this. You can even find threads about this before the update. And the update before that update.
  • FYI if you Google 'Bariss heal immunity' the first results are half a dozen threads like this.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • FYI if you Google 'Bariss heal immunity' the first results are half a dozen threads like this.

True :') funny (for me) the first one that came up by googling it, was mine! Hahaha

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4997/barriss-offee-healing-over-darth-sidious-immunity-to-heal-debuff
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (: