The Credit Heist, or lack of one. (Merged threads)

Prev13456717
Mvnson
234 posts Member
edited November 2016
Did I miss something?
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Yup.
  • I want it too! I wait everyday to open, but nope. Always on friday :neutral:
  • Yeah woke up pretty disappointed. First time since the week after it was launched where it hasn't been weekly I believe
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    NOPE. Increase the level cap and leave us starving for credits. The frequency of credit heist has dropped off to the point where it's annoying and I feel like there is a credit crunch again.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Yep. I'm irritated this morning. I thought it might come yesterday, and surely thought it would be today. With the level cap increase and decrease in frequency of CH appearance, I'm broke AF 24/7. 4 million three weeks in a row from the highest tier is paltry at this point.
  • They said it was going to be every 6-12 days. The top of that range -- 12 days -- necessarily means that every once in a while there will be a week without one.
  • They said it was going to be every 6-12 days. The top of that range -- 12 days -- necessarily means that every once in a while there will be a week without one.

I get that. They also stated they would like it to occur every week within the 6-12 day rule if possible. Take my training droids but not my credits!!
  • I just asked my guild the same question. I'm worried it got buried under Shores of Scarif, Bistan, and Dathomir events.
  • no....really crass
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    We seem to get training droids every early every week without a hitch and credit heist is, well, absent.
  • they said they are aiming to do credit heist event on a weekly basis. last one was friday a week ago. so for the first time there is no credit heist on an entire week.

yes every 6-12 days but on a weekly basis.
  • There hasnt been one credit heist missed... It used to be every Tuesday but swapped with the droid event and is now every Friday
  • Was aking myself the same too if I did miss it. Apparently I'm not the only one.
  • Very frustrating - especially given I only got 3 million last week from the top tier...
    Never seen an event on the weekend
  • Looks like no credit heist this week. Thank you very much CG!
  • I'll express my disappointment too. I'm holding 4 promotions (Dathcha 7*, Barriss 6*, Nebit 5*, Ahsoka 5*) and training my arena team (recently hit 82) due to lack of credits. For the established players who say the credit crunch is a myth - talk to the people that have been playing since July (or later) who are desperately trying to level and gear multiple teams for the Rancor, AAT, Mod Challenges, Arena, etc.
  • Again CG proves how much they think of their players!
  • It is the second time the CH is not happening on a week. Just be patient, we get 4M-5M, which is 4x more than previously...
  • LiliJedi
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, but Training droids, which I think all have enough of, is always taking place. Only credit heist is the one that's not happening.....what a coincidence....
    I know it's suppose to be every 6-12 days, still training droids is on very week and credit heist isn't.
  • Tannjam wrote: »
    I'll express my disappointment too. I'm holding 4 promotions (Dathcha 7*, Barriss 6*, Nebit 5*, Ahsoka 5*) and training my arena team (recently hit 82) due to lack of credits. For the established players who say the credit crunch is a myth - talk to the people that have been playing since July (or later) who are desperately trying to level and gear multiple teams for the Rancor, AAT, Mod Challenges, Arena, etc.

The game shouldn't spit out enough credits for players to do everything they want right now. I swear, they could have the credit heist two times a week, and people would still complain. No amount of credits will ever be enough.
  • BattlezeD wrote: »
    they said they are aiming to do credit heist event on a weekly basis. last one was friday a week ago. so for the first time there is no credit heist on an entire week.

They never said it'd be weekly. They said every 6-12 days randomly. It has not been 12 days yet. Everyone calm down.
  • The point is, that the 6-12 days for training droids, happens to occur every week, but for credit heist this is the second time that it did not happen in a week!
  • No they said it would be weekly :) and the day range was just for the case it was Monday on one week and Friday of the other.
  • Yup. Credit heist was anounced to happen every 6 to 12 days. So it is not delayed. Credit heist is way when CG gives a lot. credits... like a LOT. I play the game for year and I never was able to have everything. I had to choose. CH is a good way how to help us. But there is no need to drown us in credits. You still have PvP as another sorce if needed. When I focus on few chars I do not feel to be limited by credits...
  • SereneGilt wrote: »
    Yup. Credit heist was anounced to happen every 6 to 12 days. So it is not delayed. Credit heist is way when CG gives a lot. credits... like a LOT. I play the game for year and I never was able to have everything. I had to choose. CH is a good way how to help us. But there is no need to drown us in credits. You still have PvP as another sorce if needed. When I focus on few chars I do not feel to be limited by credits...
    6 - 12 days but once a week; this accounts for a worst situation where it would occur on a Monday and not again until Friday the next week. It should happen once a week - always.
  • Who cares what they say. The point is that credit crunch makes the game very boring. Not a lot of fun to use all your credits from moving mods around for arena, tourny, and raids while you need them for everything else too.
  • The credit heist event became very rare about the time the level cap was increased. What are the chances?!
  • I have been complaining about the frequency of the heist, was shocked that it showed last Friday, a few weeks ago we went to the extreme of the range of when it would show up and here we are in the middle of mod pack releases and this tournament and no credits.

I would rather they increase the number of credits given out in the daily challenges because the Heist is proving to be to unreliable.

Yes we get credits from the GW, but when it's a crapshoot as to whether you can complete it a 6th of the credits you get are in the last node it is impossible to plan around.

I have raid toons that are useless because I can't level them or unlock their mods, I received only 4 mil in the last heist half of which went into leveling up just my arena team.

The daily challenges don't even level up my arena team. It takes half a mil just to max a 5* mod.

If the Heist is going to continue to he so unreliable they need to either nerf the tank raid so that an average guild can complete 1 a week or increase the 3 daily credit challenges.

I am broke now placing top 200 in absolutely essential because the heist might not show up until.Wednesday and if it does we could be looking at another week soon without the heist.

This blows.
  • Training droids should be every Thursday and the credit heist every Friday. Not only would this be real generous of CG and help players plan / improve rosters but would eliminate that one guy in Australia who wants internet fame by posting here and to Reddit at midnight, "CREDIT HEIST IS BACK!" Thanks captain obvious, I would not have figured it out or noticed without your worthwhile post. Because first thing I do every morning is check Reddit and the forums, not open the game...
This discussion has been closed.