Has your guild finished either the Normal or Heroic AAT Raid?

Rumpelstilzchen
1754 posts Member
edited November 2016
Please answer truthfully and enter your guild name in a reply :)

Note: PLEASE DO NOT ARGUE/DEBATE THE RAID HERE. USE THE MEGATHREAD FOR THAT.

Has your guild finished either the Normal or Heroic AAT Raid? 25 votes

Yes
32%
benacrowPaulTavanhSamoBudoSpeedRacerBrokenDroidekaWidget_gadgetOvermegasixwave 8 votes
No
12%
Tuftedpaper85SifuSteveSpookkie2 3 votes
Still Trying
52%
RumpelstilzchentiSdan_lynch_01Saug77BooDarthMegaBexSenatorQelUlic69Ender1776Jedi6371malkinToperskyLuffman816Darksebou 13 votes
Not Trying at all
4%
nubkin 1 vote

Replies

• Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Still Trying
    Grey Area 51

If a mod can set this to multiple choice, please do. I goofed.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Still Trying
    I think the results of this poll speak volumes. I just finished stage 1 (easiest difficulty) today. My guild has been running the same AAT raid since its release - what a joke!!

Guild name is: JediProtectors
  • Yes
    Intergalactic space slugs. Finished t6 twice. would have bee 3, but I accidentally ran heroic out of the gate. That was a huge mistake. It's currently taking us a week to kill t6. Should be ready to try heroic again at he end of the month.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Not Trying at all
    LoL, we just finished phase 1. No one cares to play it.
  • Still Trying
    My guild is about 60% through phase 3. At this rate, my grandkids will still be playing this same raid...
  • No
    Just started phase 3 yesterday. We've reached the point where we can do 10% per phase per day. Yayyyyy
  • Still Trying
    Some good news from the devs.

"Tank Takedown Raid
    We're aware of the difficulty guilds are experiencing with the Tank Takedown raid.It was ideally crafted for higher guild membership numbers and more frequent participation, but since then research has shown that enough guilds are below those assumptions to make the raid overall far more difficult than we’d intended. While there is no set timeline in regards to when these fixes will be released, we want to let you know it is on our radar and actively being addressed.
    As always, we appreciate your feedback on you and your respective guild’s experience with this raid as we look into tuning the raids difficulty.
    We’ve also heard your feedback on the tank animation in Phase 2, and will be making changes to address this."

Basically, they know they messed up and will (one day) fix their mistake.
  • No
    Yeah, good news that they've taken it on board.

We're still on our first: T6, P2 at 50%. There's only 26 of us and most players have given up. I'm top on 24M. Second is on 11M, then we're down to 5M and below... tragic.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Not Trying at all
    SifuSteve wrote: »
    Yeah, good news that they've taken it on board.

We're still on our first: T6, P2 at 50%. There's only 26 of us and most players have given up. I'm top on 24M. Second is on 11M, then we're down to 5M and below... tragic.

At least you're members are trying. I find the raid to be annoying and not worth the headache.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Still Trying
    Boo wrote: »
    I think the results of this poll speak volumes. I just finished stage 1 (easiest difficulty) today. My guild has been running the same AAT raid since its release - what a joke!!

Guild name is: JediProtectors

Update: Still on stage 2 of the raid (1st play through). This raid is terrible!!!