Still no word on a fix for the AAT raid?

Nuttygunner
243 posts Member
edited November 2016
Just wondering if they will say something today, doesn't seem to be a high priority for them even though it's tearing guilds apart. it needs to have lower tiers. Just saying their silence tells you something. It's been 2 weeks since this fiasco.

Replies

• gunff
    287 posts Member
    +1
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    They already said it. Everyone has to wait for further notice. Step 1 is done. See here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/73974/update-tank-takedown-bugs-exploits#latest
  • I have a feeling they will introduce lower tiers for the tank raid in time. Right now, they are giving the ultra guilds time to widen the gear gap so that they may continue to rule the leaderboards to appease their pride. This is right in line with their established process. Release a new feature, let the whales do their whaling to get ahead, then let the rest of the players in.

They did the same thing with mods when drop rates were 100% and upgrading them was relatively cheap; they knew whales would knock the bottom out of it collecting tons of prime mods and upgrading them, and after a few days nerfed the drop rate down to 20% and "leveled" the cost of upgrading them to make them consistently higher.

The laughable part here though is that when/if they open lower tiers to the raid, they almost certainly won't contain any of the new gear as rewards, so the gear gap will continue to widen. They could have introduced the raid with the lower tiers right from the start and produced the same effect, locking most players out of gXI characters, but at least there would be something for guilds of all levels to work at effectively.
  • An easy mode with low rewards would have been nice while we build up to the normal. But I'm not holding my breath for any changes to the guild take down raid. Just hoping it destroys as few guilds as possible.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    It is only 1430 Pacific time. "Community Updates" are normally 1900 or later pacific time.