Just started P3 of tank raid

Anyone able to tell me best squads and strategies for it? Hoping to share info with guild and maybe finish this thing before Xmas. Thanks for any help

Replies

• Chirpa, RG, STH, EP and SF (if you have him) otherwise Barriss works, as well. With this team, you can cheese out a pretty high score.

The traditional team is Jawas. They go to work in P3.
  • effdash wrote: »
    Chirpa, RG, STH, EP and SF (if you have him) otherwise Barriss works, as well. With this team, you can cheese out a pretty high score.

The traditional team is Jawas. They go to work in P3.

Key is to shock all the droids and not kill them. Chirpa gives 10% tm on basic and each shock droid gives EP 15% tm. Giving you 100% tm on EP's basic. Tanks absorbs the counters as you go to town hitting the boss with EP's basic
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I've noticed that my damage for P3 varies pretty significantly. Now, I'm not recording every run with every team, but I know there's a huge difference. I pulled out close to 490k with Jawas one run, and got under 300k another time. Some lineups seem to have more consistent results.

One general thought is to try and have a team buffing character on each team you run. Or at least your top teams. Save it for when the main cannon on the AAT is about to blow you away. A taunter could also work here if needed. That'll likely get you an extra round of attacks in.

Also, I've not seen an issue with using AoE. My main team has been Lando lead, StH, Phasma, Rey, and another attacker I'm still trying to nail down. QGJ is best so far, but I'd like to use him with a Jedi squad, so I'm experimenting. Now, perhaps if you ran a full AoE team, the issue would come up more often. But with Lando bombing away, I haven't seen an issue.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    The best thing about this strat is that if used correctly, you can get a decent score, but its not so good that it's broken like Teebo TM shenanigans in the Rancor raid
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    P3 is by far the most annoying but maybe it's just because I don't have the right toons. Everyone says keep them shocked but that doesn't help if you don't have EP.

I'm also not sure about the AOE issue... I tried with my rebel team... once using AOE and once not... same score.

I think one of the most annoying parts is that you feel you have no control since that main cannon is going to annihilate you no matter what you do. Yes you can buff your toons but that doesn't help too much with lower HP toons.
  • I've been able to post 1M with my Jawas using Dathcha lead. Here's a few tips to get the most out of them:
    • Use Dathcha's stun first so that you can use Jawa's basic to land slow on the main
    • Use JS's scrap bomb as soon as you get a couple of bombs on the main so that the cool down resets and you can use it multiple times
    • Taunt on Nebit's first turn
    • Ignore the adds unless one of them gets the triangle buff - they most die before their turn meter fills

Good luck!
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    88 lead with Jawa's. Only kill the add that gets the buff with white triangle. Otherwise focus on the boss.