Who to give purple laptop to?

The three that I want to use it on atm are Talia 4*, Dooku 4*, and Poe 4* but the first two are going to VII with this item and Poe is a WIP and still a couple more PITA items from VII and wont really be used in arena until FOTP is ready. Does Talia become a decent third healer in GW at VII or does she have a bunch of PITA items to grind at that tier? Does gear VII 4* Dooku do well in arena against teams with around 19,000 power? His power is pretty low imo.

Replies

• Dooku. Talia sucks.
  • Purple laptop... lol

I know...

If I were you, i wouldnt give it to Talia.

i will take poe. Later he will be a beast i guess.
  • I think Talia is not a good choice, unless you are running a night sister team.
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Talia's gears are not that hard to farm in overall. However I got her 5-starred and geared up to lv VII and regret it ever since.

For the laptops, spend on who you wish to be on ur future team. If u feel dooku will be part of it, definitely spend on him - if not poe is the way to go
  • Dooku is a bit squishy. If you want him on your future main team give him the laptops.
    I made him my priority to gear because he needs so much help, and now he has crazy 220% potency.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318