Who next on Squad Cantina Battle

I have a fairly good team already on arena. I created a dmg to all team and some support. I have Phasma 6* (Lead, current what I'm getting in GW), Sidious 7*, Lumi 7*, Poe 5* and Asajj 5* (current what I'm getting in arena).

But I'm lost on who I should get on SCB now. I just got Kylo Ren yesterday but I figured he wouldn't have any slot on my arena now so I'm having doubts why I did that.

I was thinking of creating a Resistance team to differ myself in the current arena teams though with Poe as lead then Rey (still don't have), Resistance Pilot (still don't have), Resistance Trooper (2*) and general Ackbar to heal/debuff Rey. I was thinking of having Finn as well somewhere there but they say Finn generally is not a good character. But if I don't take Finn, I still don't know who to get in SCB. Hehe.

Any ideas? And what do you guys think of my Resistance team?

Replies

• I would recommend to take a look at the current meta. If you are fine with your arena team improve your team performance in the other areas. It will take a lot of time to farm those resistance characters you dont even have yet. Better invest in some characters with some more value.

Cantina - JC/GS/Kylo/Doku/Barris/IG 86 + Cantina Shipments Poe/Daka/Boba
    GW - Lumi/Poggle/Phasma/IG 86
    Arena - Sid/IG 88/Ackbar/Han