Squad Arena Shipments: Hold or Fold?

My current A-team is
Luminara 7*
Sid Vicious 6*
Biggs Darklighter 6*
Luke 5->6* (SOON)
Daka 6*

And once I'm done with Biggs I'm getting started on Poggle. Problem is, I'm nearly done with Sidious and a lot of the Arena Shipments kinda underwhelm me. I got St Han to 5* Gear 5 before I switched to Sid, and Ventress is mildly tempting, but at present I don't know who to farm next. IG-88 is tempting, because with Poggle I can forge the nucleus of a Droid team. I could finish St Han to see if he gets better. Or I could boost up the Nute Gunray I got in a Chromium pull for... something? Most Radical Option: Hold my tokens in the hope that the rumored update puts cool new characters into the Arena shipments that I can then grab before anyone else laughing maniacally as I do so. Suggestions? Any and all ideas are welcome, thanks guys.

Replies

• I'm on the same boat. Don't know if it's worth holding on to them while waiting for CG to push an update lol
  • Well, by my calculations I have just under a week to figure it out. May the vagaries of update release timings shine a holy light upon me.
  • How is Biggs? I've never faught him at a higher level.
  • Useful enough already, to be honest. My team is currently designed to take down teams with 7* Sidious in them. Biggs crits reasonable often and at moderate-high power, and his "call a friend" secondary can hit like a truck. Combine it with turn meter + evasion gain on being hit by a crit and his utility currently exceeds IG-86 for me. I'm hoping "ship synergies" is not ****, because I'm 67% certain he will become beastly once it's implemented. Otherwise he's... average? A bit past average.

Currently my style of PvP goes
    Daka tries to stun Sid
    Sid AoEs
    Sid gets murdered by everyone but Lumi
    Lumi Silences support/taunter
    Time executions of characters to avoid healings by Barisses, or apply healing immunity if needed.