Ship Synergy & Pilots (FOTP, POE, REY, ETC..?)

Sonoren
32 posts Member
edited January 2016
So we should all know by know that EVENTUALLY a "ship" hologram table will become available...

We also can see that Biggs Darklighter displays "built-in ship synergy" so we can conclude that the ships hologram table will also use characters... Somehow...

Is Biggs the only one that will synergize with ships..?

What about other characters that are known for their piloting skills/roles?? Such as:

Rey
Poe Dameron
First Order TIE Pilot
Resistance Pilot
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Boba Fett
...others..??

Also something to consider --
Rey, Poe Dameron, and the First Order TIE Pilot are already VERY powerful and many are calling for them to be nerfed.... What if instead they get further BUFFED with ship synergy once that game content is updated and released..?!?! ...lol
Post edited by Sonoren on

Replies

• Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    While it seems fairly certain that at some point there will be ships, so far we can only speculate on what form will it take... I personally think that it will be separate ship battles with no effect on character battles (therefore not buffing FOTP) but with a possibility to use characters as pilots. But that is just a guess and only time will tell if I am right...
  • By further buffed I just meant adding even more utility to specific characters thus making them even more "critical must-have" characters than they already are...

I'm sure we are all farming Poe and Rey simply for the squad arena... I was just thinking if these characters get ship synergy then it just increases how important they are compared to other characters..?
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    So if you take a look here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10qUdL6G5NZMRmd-q-gy2cV6Od0cgWqSMOUURNZ3mIiw/htmlview#gid=0
    And Google the names of the ships you will be able to figure out who is available and with which ship.

For example the Ginivex-class Starfighter is used by Asajj Ventress.

From the way I interpreted the data each hero with a ship ability can use their respective ship.

In the game data it also says something about borrowing an ally's ship too.

I'll be updating this tomorrow with more info, starting with ships.

Note: this is in no way guaranteed to ever be in the game. Do not expect it to be in the game. EA_Jesse has said before that they are notes, ideas. Take everything in that doc with a grain of salt. I've been proven wrong before e.g. subscription packs.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Give me a second.

1... 2
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Han and Chewy...

Ships might never even come. That table, like Jesse said, is old data from pre-release. It may or may not be used like we think it will or even at all.
  • Han and Chewy...

Ships might never even come. That table, like Jesse said, is old data from pre-release. It may or may not be used like we think it will or even at all.

I think the Reddit Dev said they were working on it now.

My freind's cousin's neighbor told me type of rumor.

• Another example is Grevious' ship is in the data but Grevious isn't. So it is clearly flawed.
  • I wasn't aware Jesse said that... Hmmm. That could be a bummer. I've been excited for the ship aspect of this game.. Thanks though, that's good to know.
  • Han and Chewy...

I only check reddit once or twice a day so that might be true. They tend to post there more often than here. Jesse is supposed to be releasing some details this week according to John. I just hope the sub post wasn't it...lol
  • Sonoren
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    @CosmicTurtle333-- nice info, even if speculation! Thanks! :)
  • Han and Chewy...

I only check reddit once or twice a day so that might be true. They tend to post there more often than here. Jesse is supposed to be releasing some details this week according to John. I just hope the sub post wasn't it...lol

Don't enjoy Reddit
  • Neoh
    19 posts Member
    Sonoren wrote: »
    So we should all know by know that EVENTUALLY a "ship" hologram table will become available...

We also can see that Biggs Darklighter displays "built-in ship synergy" so we can conclude that the ships hologram table will also use characters... Somehow...

Is Biggs the only one that will synergize with ships..?

What about other characters that are known for their piloting skills/roles?? Such as:

Rey
    Poe Dameron
    First Order TIE Pilot
    Resistance Pilot
    Luke Skywalker
    Darth Vader
    Boba Fett
    ...others..??

Also something to consider --
    Rey, Poe Dameron, and the First Order TIE Pilot are already VERY powerful and many are calling for them to be nerfed.... What if instead they get further BUFFED with ship synergy once that game content is updated and released..?!?! ...lol

Han Solo & Chewie should not be forgotten as pilots, to some extend also Lando and Anakin
  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Han and Chewy...

The sub post wasn't it. In the thread about selling stuff, John foreshadowed that a bigger update is on the way. He spoiled just one thing, though: the removal of the "sell" button and the corresponding screen...
    link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/6914/now-that-mining-droids-are-no-more-do-you-ever-sell-anything/p1
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Han and Chewy...

The sub post wasn't it. In the thread about selling stuff, John foreshadowed that a bigger update is on the way. He spoiled just one thing, though: the removal of the "sell" button and the corresponding screen...
    link: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/6914/now-that-mining-droids-are-no-more-do-you-ever-sell-anything/p1

Yeah I've seen that. Hopefully it isn't the only interface update.
  • Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Han and Chewy...

Yeah I've seen that. Hopefully it isn't the only interface update.

I think he also mentioned something about shards of 7* characters becoming useful and also a keycards replacement. Not sure if it was supposed to happen now, though...