Abandoned by your guild in search of AAT glory?

Keaven
1099 posts Member
There is currently two things happening at the moment in guilds that can easily defeat a heroic rancor, but cannot complete heroic AAT raids.

They are either booting weaker members as they find enough higher powered members to defeat heroic AAT raids, or you are losing your top raiders as they search for AAT glory.

It's reasons like this that FTB has been expanding to now 15 heroic divisions since the soft launch of the game early last year, 3 divisions of which are clearing AAT raids.

Since the release of the AAT raid we have been tirelessly working to reorganise our divisions to accommodate all levels of players, and now have 3 types of divisions all clearing the highest tier raids for optimal loot.

1. Academy
2. Rancor
3. AAT

The Academy is for new players without 7☆ heroes, therefore unable to participate in heroic raids, and graduate to a Rancor division once they have promoted their first 7☆ hero.

Rancor divisions are capable of bringing down heroic rancors while they work on AAT squads. The more graduate level players they can support the less competition for higher raid ranks, and the more loot for fastest progression is enjoyed by all division members.

Once a members AAT squads are ready, we add them to our AAT list. When we have 50 AAT capable players ready we form the new division whilst ensuring that the Rancor divisions they leave can still clear heroic rancors without them.

We are currently forming an AAT division every week or so.

With this method we are learning a lot quickly about exactly what it takes for 50 guildies to take on AAT raids.

As a result we can help you find an AAT guild as soon as you are ready.

Just as importantly, if you or your guild has been palmed off because you cannot deal enough damage in an AAT raid, we can make sure you still have the numbers and power to clear heroic raids.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/61161/ftb-alliance-guild-mergers-recruiting-3-heroic-aat-divisions-748-800
Profile: Keaven
Guild: Fear The Boot

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    We are getting regular recruits and mergers from guilds hit by AAT splits.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    @Keaven We are a guild that can do herioc Rancor no problem but we need members that can hit hard. I would be willing to bring over 20 players to one of your AAT heroic FtB guilds. I can't bring any less than 20...most of us have been around since game launch.

Current guild is Knights of the Mobile Republic. You can look us up on Swgoh.gg....(if it's updated). PM me if you want to discuss.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    We are a guild that can do herioc Rancor no problem but we need members that can hit hard. I would be willing to bring over 20 players to one of your AAT heroic FtB guilds.
    Sounds good. We use Line app so can discuss there. My ID is l_Keaven_l