KNOWN ISSUES - 12/23/2015

1234568Next

Replies

• Options
    I chose the option for them to call me, the first guy was an absolute ****.

But a lady called me last night and they made right on it.
    Vode an
  • Options
    jbarnett72 wrote: »
    Lust008 wrote: »
    Upgrade skill grey out!!!!

I got the stuff to upgrade skills but it's grey out!!!

H-E-L-P!!!!!

P.S. love the game.

Scroll down past the green and blue materials and see if there is purple required.

Thanks! I was able to finally upgrade. Dam so silly. I hope new updates soon. Love this game.
  • wickdaman
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes,

I wanted to thank all of you for your topics in the Bugs and Issues forum that you have been posting. Below you will find a list of all the topics that we are aware of and are looking into.

Known topics

General
    • Targeting in battles (unable to switch or select targets when no taunt is present)
    • Multiple Arena awards being sent in the same day
    • Ally Points not being awarded properly
    • Game stuck on loading screen
    • Galactic War token display issue (EX: showing reward of 400 but only receiving 200)
    • Display issue for gear (image stretching out of display box)

Characters
    • Talia AI healing issue
    • Asajj Ventriss ability issue

Don't forget that Barriss can heal a character that's inflicted by the negative effect (debuff) "HEALING IMMUNITY"...

EDIT: Someone explained to me that this occurs as she balances the health amount the Squad and therefore isn't a bug. Apologies as I didn't have her in my Squad to know better.
    Post edited by wickdaman on
  • Options
    Sw_Home wrote: »
    If u nerf Barris.
    I want to refund my 49.99 usd.
    :)
    Me too. I've payed for Barris like She is now.
    She is not op. With Count u can block her very well. The balancing is ok.
    U only have to test some taktiks.

Sorry bruh, that's not how this works. Microtransactions are non-refundable.

Refer to the Terms of Service, of which you agreed to when you made your account. See paragraphs 3 & 5 in particular: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/webterms/us/en/pc#section5

I wouldn't worry about Barriss being nerfed. She's still awesome. Wish I had her in my Squad... She's definitely defeatable though as I've done it plenty of times.
  • Options
    Keaven wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes,

I wanted to thank all of you for your topics in the Bugs and Issues forum that you have been posting. Below you will find a list of all the topics that we are aware of and are looking into.

Known topics

General
    • Targeting in battles (unable to switch or select targets when no taunt is present)
    • Light Side Battle 4-L being too difficult

Characters
    • Barriss Offee healing abilities
    • Count Dooku being too powerful
    • Talia AI healing issue
    Regarding 4L I'm not sure what f2p experience is like as I was able to clear it yesterday with a level 41 team. It is far and above the biggest leap in difficulty and doesn't flow very well with the game.

I would be more inclined to make the previous levels a bit harder closer to this stage rather than decrease 4L.

I noticed a fairly unimportant but easily fixed bug today too.

In the Arena ranking page under my team leader Barriss, it has the leader ability text, but it does not show the level 4 addition of turn healing. Not sure if this happens for other heroes.

Regarding 4L, I use a full team of 35's (default characters) and get wiped out by the AOE grenades in the very first enemy turn. I never bothered to write about it, I just accepted that I wouldn't progress for a long while, and went back to farming previous levels. It was actually nice not to have to worry about going forward.

i use a full team of 38 - 40 and the same thing.
  • wickdaman
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Blktauna wrote: »
    Keaven wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes,

Known topics

General
    • Light Side Battle 4-L being too difficult

Characters
    • Barriss Offee healing abilities
    • Count Dooku being too powerful
    • Talia AI healing issue
    Regarding 4L I'm not sure what f2p experience is like as I was able to clear it yesterday with a level 41 team. It is far and above the biggest leap in difficulty and doesn't flow very well with the game.

I would be more inclined to make the previous levels a bit harder closer to this stage rather than decrease 4L.

I noticed a fairly unimportant but easily fixed bug today too.

In the Arena ranking page under my team leader Barriss, it has the leader ability text, but it does not show the level 4 addition of turn healing. Not sure if this happens for other heroes.

Regarding 4L, I use a full team of 35's (default characters) and get wiped out by the AOE grenades in the very first enemy turn. I never bothered to write about it, I just accepted that I wouldn't progress for a long while, and went back to farming previous levels. It was actually nice not to have to worry about going forward.

i use a full team of 38 - 40 and the same thing.

It really is an annoying spam in 4L. I too also had the same problem. Finally beat it though by having much higher levels and upgrading the gear a few times!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=F3413EAB65BBA8F7!2482&authkey=!AKwPWHPW6DJ4niI&v=3&ithint=photo,png

Having a similar issue in some of the Light Side: 6 Hard Levels (6B and 6E)... Last levels at the moment, so therefore can't increase level, only gear. Bah!
  • Options
    A few issues that need to be address:

1. Barriss Offee still heals people when they are a healing buff (from Dark Sidious)
    2. Too many players using cheat codes - they are online, you need to figure out how to deal with these people. When they have 2,00+ less power and their leader has 4 starts (and yours had 7 stars), yet they are ranked in top 100 and kill you! This will drive away people! I know people with 1,000 less power can win, etc ..., but some cases it is VERY obvious they are using the cheat codes.
    3. Had a notification if I signed in today you are awarding Captain Phasma and Resistence Trooper - where are they?; also bought Captain Phasma, so will I get the full allot of shards so I can promote him (otherwise you are screwing people that bought him).

Also, where do you Allies come into play?

Other than the above 3, so fan fun and addicting game!
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Skyler,

1) Barriss works as intended.
    2) If there's one thing I've learned from Dragonball Z, it is that power level isn't everything.
    3a) They aren't awarding Phasma and Resistance trooper.
    3b) Phasma is a woman...
  • MeetraSurik
    313 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Skyler,

3b) Phasma is a woman...
    And what a woman!
    PnUgBWc.jpg

• Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Skyler,

3b) Phasma is a woman...
    And what a woman!

This made my day...
  • Options
    I'm only getting half of the rewards in my galactic war. For everything. Gems and war tokens. I've gone through twice now only receiving half rewards. Please help...
    Daily player here...
  • Options
    ventsel wrote: »
    HOW ABOUT THE GEAR UPGRADE BUGS???

Sorry for all caps, but I've wrote about it here, I've sent support tickets, I got no reply anywhere and this issue still keep being ignored.

Example: there is an ability which cools down in 4 turns. I make a "cooldown -1" upgrade and it cools down in 5 turns afterwards.
    Or there is an ability which gives 13% of something. I make "+2%" upgrade, and now this ability gives 11%.
    It happens to different characters for some (but not all) abilities, and is really very annoying. COULD ANYBODY PLEASE TAKE A NOTE OF THIS?

Ventsel, thanks for pointing this out. The skill or ability upgrade is bugged for many characters. Dooku, Finn, and many others.

Today I leveled up the 2nd ability of Finn and it said "+6% heal". It has 8% initially, should go to 14% but instead drops to 6%.

Please Jesse, fix these very annoying bugs. Many of us have spent money on this game.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Shards from Premium packs not received
    My last 100€ pack I bought some premium packs. I got 2x Times Princess Leia as char (which I already had) so I should receive each 25 shards but nothing happened. I missed 50 shards of princess leia. Wrote to support and bug report but nothing happened.

Next premium pack again this bug happened though this with other chars. This time I was prepared and make a you tube video

https://youtu.be/vnQLzysonnw

Hope now I get all shards back.

Otherwise I think I lost real money through a bug and dont get any money so far back.
  • Kael_Antilles
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Has the animation bug on Talia been noted? When using her special attack, quite frequently she hits and there's a pause before the DMG is shown, she then glides back to her starting position. No big deal but a little weird, like the "breathing" droids.

Edit - typo correction
  • wickdaman
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

https://youtu.be/vnQLzysonnw

Hope now I get all shards back.

Otherwise I think I lost real money through a bug and dont get any money so far back.

I hope you do too! Good work making the video evidence!
    Has the animation bug on Talia been noted? When using her special attack, quite frequently she hits and there's a pause before the DMG is shown, she then glides back to her starting position. No big deal but a little weird, like the "breathing" droids.

Edit - typo correction

I have seen this too. Quite funny. I wondered if it was due to Internet lag or it was actually bugged though. Hard to find that one out!
    I'm only getting half of the rewards in my galactic war. For everything. Gems and war tokens. I've gone through twice now only receiving half rewards. Please help...
    Daily player here...

This drives me nuts too. It's taking twice as long to do anything. Daily player here too, like a lot of you. Much more frustrating when you're on max level (currently 60) and you've got nothing to do for a while until the energy comes back, then try again...
  • Options
    @Helge_Voldemort that is a display issue you are seeing, it shows you your total shards received from the entire pack each time. So for the First Order Stormtrooper, you should have gotten 24 shards total, 12 from each pull. If you look under the character icon on your video you'll see a 12 under each First Order Stormtrooper, that is the actual amount received each pull.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz