Ships may require ally points

Zooey
1607 posts Member
edited November 2016
Title.

Most of us have just burned through hundreds of thousands of AP and emptied our GW pool, right before the release of their next grind. Combined with the fact that we're still getting 5k AP a day from daily activities, I can only assume there's some other purpose for them. So start hoarding away guys! And may the best squirrel win.
Post edited by J0K3R on

Replies

• Karek77
    292 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Copycat
  • i'm gonna keep spending mine on bronziums.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Karek77 wrote: »
    Copycat

Sorry I couldn't read what you wrote last time because I kept seeing "I'm a traitorous harlot and deserve summary execution "
  • No.

There is very little revenue tied w ally points. The "biggest update ever" and it's not tied with a big revenue stream? Some of the stuff they do is really sketchy (p2w) but no company would do that.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    No.

There is very little revenue tied w ally points. The "biggest update ever" and it's not tied with a big revenue stream? Some of the stuff they do is really sketchy (p2w) but no company would do that.

I'm not saying it'll solely require ally points, but those will factor in in some way.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Fixed your title for you. If you are assuming you shouldnt use the word "will"
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Zooey wrote: »
    No.

I'm not saying it'll solely require ally points, but those will factor in in some way.

Maybe, but it won't be tied into acquiring them. Maybe ship arena fights. I think most don't use them for packs so just save them anyway. Even my alts I don't buy more than 1 pack a day.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    No.

Ally points can be a money stream. Ally points can come from simming battles for energy.
    Energy refreshes cost crystals. Crystals cost money. Why do you think they actually announced this in advance....
    The best conversion rate is cantina energy.

I am sure there will be "exclusive" ships that also cost Crystal to aquire.
  • Ally Points lead to tickets. Tickets lead to crystals. Crystals lead to revenues. Revenues lead to the Darkside.