Need ideas for my squad after Lumi and Sid got 7*

wikking4u
60 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey, I need some help. I#m currently at lvl 58 (and so my toons are) and running this squad in Arena and GW:

Sid (L), 6*, VII
Lumi, 6*, VII
JC, 5*, VII
Daka, 5*, VII
Luke, 5*, VII

On Sunday I will have both Sid and Lumi at 7*, so I basically need to figure out whom to get next...
Heard a lot about Poggle, is he a good option also for non-droid teams such like mine? Or is Phasma the better option?

And what to take after Sid? Have no idea there...

----

In parallel I'm putting all Cantina energy into GS (only 1* at the moment) and with the coins I level up Poe (3*). (All other toons I own are negligible..)

I just don't find a lot synergy in my compositions, though I like all of them very much. especially Daka is great.

Thanks to everyone reading and answering ;)

Replies

• If farming gs then poggle for sure, poe is crazy good in this meta
    I m curious to see how will team work out since im building same team :)
    Have sid lumi poe gs poggle(40/80)
    Will have full squad on sunday :)
  • After sid im going for 88 since good with poggle but not sure will i use him alot just i dont see more usefull char or maybe save arena tokens for future update
  • Sid, lumi, 88, Poe/Han, poggle.

I'm using this in arena and I've managed to keep #1 rank for over a fortnight. I do shift poggle/lumi out with ren every now and then depending on opponent. My Sid and lumi and 7* rest are 6*
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    wikking4u wrote: »
    Hey, I need some help. I#m currently at lvl 58 (and so my toons are) and running this squad in Arena and GW:

Sid (L), 6*, VII
    Lumi, 6*, VII
    JC, 5*, VII
    Daka, 5*, VII
    Luke, 5*, VII

On Sunday I will have both Sid and Lumi at 7*, so I basically need to figure out whom to get next...
    Heard a lot about Poggle, is he a good option also for non-droid teams such like mine? Or is Phasma the better option?

And what to take after Sid? Have no idea there...

----

In parallel I'm putting all Cantina energy into GS (only 1* at the moment) and with the coins I level up Poe (3*). (All other toons I own are negligible..)

I just don't find a lot synergy in my compositions, though I like all of them very much. especially Daka is great.

Thanks to everyone reading and answering ;)

Poggle is great. I hit the top of my leaderboard running:

7* Sid, Lumi, JC, 4* Poggle, and 5* Poe

That team doesn't even have great synergy... I'm almost ready to put Luke in for JC, but ultimately I want to add IG-88 to the mix

I'd recommend finishing either Luke or JC before you start GS, but start Poggle and 88 :)

Alternatively, you could do Phasma and Han if you want to go with a turn meter build. Would be excellent with Dakka, Lumi and Dooku/ Kylo instead of GS
  • Phasma is good for counter/bonus attack teams. She'd work good with GS and Sid in addition to first order toons. If you want to stick with the direction you are heading, than Poggle is probably the better choice as he buffs the whole team. You might also consider Resistance Pilot with or after Poggle.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi