Can we get a rough date for emperors demise event?

Prev1
I know you said its rare but come on now my palpatine needs a star boost! Didnt build my rebels up for nothing, cant even remember when palpy last appeared

Replies

• August
  • I think someone asked that before hmm
  • Probably August.
    Or soon...
    Soon meaning some time between now and the apocalypse...
  • I'm just guessing, but December seems reasonable. That will be 6 months and with rogue one coming out, rebels will be doing alot that month. Now that ep is great for phase 3 of tank, everyone should try to have him. They need to give at least 2 weeks notice before they bring it back though. Just level all rebels now. Lando, sthan and mandatory to have. Leia, ackbar are easy. Rsp, or luke are easy also.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The wording was "extremely rare" so you can use that to get the rough timeline you are looking for.
  • To answer your question....No
    Now stop asking
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    I think someone asked that before hmm

Are you sure? Seems like a new and legit question to ask.

OP, any date given will be a shot in the dark. December seems like a good guess but they could have another rogue one event planned. It could be for the anniversary coming up. It could be one year from the first event.

That being said, it's been a while since the first event. If you want EP and you're not working on rebels then you're way wrong. It could be in a couple of weeks. It could be a year. Either way, if EP is a priority then so are rebels. They are all over the place to farm. I would suggest to at least work on Wedge, Biggs, Lando, and STH. They are all really good toons to have in all aspects of the game. The fifth one is up to you.

I was just getting to working on Lando when the event started last time. I was caught with my pants down. I had Lando at 2* and within 8 days he was 7* and so was my EP. Don't be like me. Be prepared.
  • nope no date will be given. it is extremely rare. learn some patience. my 2 year old niece has more patience than some of you.
  • Please give is the Palpi Event back. We can use him good to destroy the AAT
  • I'm pretty sure it'll be December. They'll capitalize on Rogue one. Phase 3 of the tank makes him a must. I'm working my rebels now so they should be ready by then.
  • Everyone will have their rebel team ready and well find out they switch it to nights sisters just to screw everyone around.
  • "February"
  • Guibs wrote: »
    Everyone will have their rebel team ready and well find out they switch it to nights sisters just to screw everyone around.
    With Ugnaught or Lobot lead no less

• Guibs wrote: »
    Everyone will have their rebel team ready and well find out they switch it to nights sisters just to screw everyone around.

i want the emperor but if they change it to night sisters or anything other than rebels i'm gonna forget all about him. i've spent too much time on rebels as it is. i have 5 more rebels than i want. i'm not building up a worthless collection of night sisters.
  • holyjoe wrote: »
    Guibs wrote: »

i want the emperor but if they change it to night sisters or anything other than rebels i'm gonna forget all about him. i've spent too much time on rebels as it is. i have 5 more rebels than i want. i'm not building up a worthless collection of night sisters.

I highly doubt they would ever switch the event to use another character tag.
    You do not have to worry about that. BUT they might use a different tag for a different new character so try to get at least 5 of every tag.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    holyjoe wrote: »
    Guibs wrote: »

I highly doubt they would ever switch the event to use another character tag.
    You do not have to worry about that. BUT they might use a different tag for a different new character so try to get at least 5 of every tag.

considering EP is the last major toon i want to get i'm pretty set. once i get him all energy, efforts and currencies will be spent on him until he's maxed out. i do have plans of getting yoda but i may have him before the EP event comes back around.

i'm not concerned with participating in every single aspect of the game. missing out on an event because i don't have the required toons is ok with me.

i'm only interested in acquiring the toons i like.

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    The longer they wait to bring it back, the more their revenues will increase later. Here's the logic. First, there is no money to b made by bringing him back now. Everyone that wants him has their rebels rdy by now. Second, the next time they tell us of a "very rare" event, ppl will spend to get it then bcuz they know they will have to wait 4ever for another shot.

By withholding this event's return, they r increasing future revenues for the next "very rare" big name like Jedi Luke, R2D2, Mother Talzin etc.

The more ppl beg and plead for its return, the more they know they already have your money next time. Noone knows, noone is gonna know, plz stop creating new threads on this every other day. The more u ask, the less likely u r to see him.
  • uh no not everyone has there rebels completely ready. i don't care for the rebels at all and can barely stomach farming them when i have other toons i'd rather be farming but i've managed to get a team of 6*'s but i'm gonna have to either wait until the 3rd time around for 7* or buy more bundles and packs. i haven't farmed any rebels for a month now. ran out of steam once that last one hit 6*.
  • Just be thankful in knowing that it will be back.
  • They will wait until they can tune it to level 85 and gear XI, just like what they did to the military might event.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    uh no not everyone has there rebels completely ready. i don't care for the rebels at all and can barely stomach farming them when i have other toons i'd rather be farming but i've managed to get a team of 6*'s but i'm gonna have to either wait until the 3rd time around for 7* or buy more bundles and packs. i haven't farmed any rebels for a month now. ran out of steam once that last one hit 6*.

Lando's worth farming because he's also a Scoundrel and he usually carries most teams through the Credit Heist. STH is also worth farming for the same reason. Wedge + Biggs is a ridiculously simple yet effective team. The others range from "good" (Ackbar, Leia, HRSc) to "meh" (Farmboy Luke). Yes, I left some off because they have specific niches and are good in key situations (Pathfinder, HRSo, Lobot) and since I don't use them much I have no real data to compare.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    uh no not everyone has there rebels completely ready. i don't care for the rebels at all and can barely stomach farming them when i have other toons i'd rather be farming but i've managed to get a team of 6*'s but i'm gonna have to either wait until the 3rd time around for 7* or buy more bundles and packs. i haven't farmed any rebels for a month now. ran out of steam once that last one hit 6*.

Lando's worth farming because he's also a Scoundrel and he usually carries most teams through the Credit Heist. STH is also worth farming for the same reason. Wedge + Biggs is a ridiculously simple yet effective team. The others range from "good" (Ackbar, Leia, HRSc) to "meh" (Farmboy Luke). Yes, I left some off because they have specific niches and are good in key situations (Pathfinder, HRSo, Lobot) and since I don't use them much I have no real data to compare.

i actually ignore and prefer not to use the meta. my fun comes in different forms than most. i only farm the characters i like. my choice in characters has nothing to do with the most powerful or most defensive or most offensive or what the meta is.

i've never done the scoundrel event and rarely participate in the credit heist.

i'm mostly interested in sith and jedi. my sith/empire team is missing EP. my jedi team isn't really missing anyone they just need starred and leveled up quite a bit because i focus most of my resources and time on keeping my sith/empire team up to snuff.

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »

i actually ignore and prefer not to use the meta. my fun comes in different forms than most. i only farm the characters i like. my choice in characters has nothing to do with the most powerful or most defensive or most offensive or what the meta is.

i'm mostly interested in sith and jedi. my sith/empire team is missing EP. my jedi team isn't really missing anyone they just need starred and leveled up quite a bit because i focus most of my resources and time on keeping my sith/empire team up to snuff.

Good for you for playing the way you like, that's what you should do. But sadly to get EP you need the Rebels so...
  • APX_919 wrote: »

Good for you for playing the way you like, that's what you should do. But sadly to get EP you need the Rebels so...

yes i know and thats why i'm up a 6* team. but i ran out of steam after that. if he weren't my absolute favorite character in the star wars universe i would totally ignore getting him. but he is my favorite so i forced myself to farm some rebels to get him. but once i get him i'm dropping the rebels for good. i don't even use the one's i have. i've starred them, leveled them, geared them and modded them but not once have i used them in a battle. the only and last time they will see a battle for me is the emperor's demise event. once i get 7* EP i can go back to any other characters i want.

for me personally sitting around creating strategies and learning what counters this and than is no fun. sure i've picked up a bit of that just by playing but i'm not gonna sit around and research the game so i know everything that counters everything and try and put together a full proof team.

being top dog is not priority to me, having fun is.

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member

yes i know and thats why i'm up a 6* team. but i ran out of steam after that. if he weren't my absolute favorite character in the star wars universe i would totally ignore getting him. but he is my favorite so i forced myself to farm some rebels to get him. but once i get him i'm dropping the rebels for good. i don't even use the one's i have. i've starred them, leveled them, geared them and modded them but not once have i used them in a battle. the only and last time they will see a battle for me is the emperor's demise event. once i get 7* EP i can go back to any other characters i want.

for me personally sitting around creating strategies and learning what counters this and than is no fun. sure i've picked up a bit of that just by playing but i'm not gonna sit around and research the game so i know everything that counters everything and try and put together a full proof team.

being top dog is not priority to me, having fun is.

Awesome, that's a great attitude to have! Nice to see some positivity on the forums.
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    You rarely participate in credit heist? Seriously??
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I would say August but some guy posted a thread saying we should stop making that joke.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I would say August but some guy posted a thread saying we should stop making that joke.

This...love it