Bug: Expose in Rancor raid does <10% of dmg it should do

I recently tried using Mace (lvl 82, g10) in a heroic Rancor run. When he exposed the guard captain and then hit him, the extra expose damage was a measly 700. This happened numerous times.

Mace normally hits for 6-7k damage non-exposed damage, and when he exposes enemy in other contexts he normally gets an additional ~7k damage, so only getting 700 in the Rancor raid seems like a surefire bug.

I cannot say for sure if this is a bug against the Rancor himself since I haven't tried Mace against the Rancor. However, expose damage works fine in the AAT raid.

Thanks,
BeWary

Replies

• You do realize expose is a health based attack right? Bosses take much less damage from health based affect. And a few days ago they took it down another 67%
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I do realize that the attacks are health-based, which is why expose doesn't do 100k damage. But 700? That's insulting; it makes expose useless. BTW, expose in the AAT raid routinely hits the tank for 14k extra damage (p6).
  • I have noticed this too vs rancor but I was playing T4 raid, I have no idea on what basis the damage on expose is calculated but it seems too low for the regular damage he is doing.
  • BeWary wrote: »
    I do realize that the attacks are health-based, which is why expose doesn't do 100k damage. But 700? That's insulting; it makes expose useless. BTW, expose in the AAT raid routinely hits the tank for 14k extra damage (p6).

Rancor has over 10 times less health
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.