AAT massive damage reported bug

My guild is in p4 of aat t6 after 2 weeks or so. It's been a long road but we're nearly there.

However there was a bug in the first stage where people that did near zero damage are reported as doing 200+million. This puts them top of the leaderboard and means they will receive the top prizes even though they don't deserve it. As a clan officer I'd like this addressed so the correct members are rewarded. The AAT didn't actually take this amount of damage it just says they did in the leaderboard.

Thanks.

Replies

• Your title is misleading, massive damage is something that savage does, you should call this AAT wrong damage reported bug
  • We are now 50% through p4 and I've heard nothing. I don't want my guild mates feeling cheated. Please advise.
  • We ran into the same thing. Half our guildies either gotten 0 total dmg or up to 16M dmg at least once with one team. It's totally random. This total dmg goes directly to the player's total dmg done thus messed up the rankings big time.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    Please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.

Hi. Please read the above posts again. No one is being accused of cheating. Guild members are doing their attacks as normal and it's then a lottery as to whether the leaderboard records 0dmg, correct damage or some erroneous large value 10M+.

Our raid had now been completed and no one received the correct reward because the leaderboard was a mess. I believe the person who actually finished 1st received 7th place rewards which is a total insult after 2+ weeks dedication on a raid.

To further add to the bugs list, the top contributor according to the guild chat message wasn't even still a clan member...