This new raid is killing guilds

Argue all you want...it's true. You can tell me your hundreds of theories why, or just one, but it's just simply true. My guild is now crumbling, half of us have been together since day one. My leader and two other officers all quit today. Others are leaving and or discouraged. This was a really cool part of this game, and a big part of why I'm still here. To the devs...you're messing up a really good thing, and losing money, as lots of these players are p2p. Just saying.

Replies

• yup....yup yup good bye small guilds, but to be fair lots of lower active ppl will join ex top tier teams while the p2w will go to 1 place and get kenobi
    So most will farm T6 for 2 weeks/raid
  • Sorry to hear! We are recruiting for our guild that's been around since day 1 as well. Check us out and let me know if you're interested.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/75143/kotnr-almost-heroic-aat-ready-join-us#latest
  • Correct. The new raid has caused a restructuring of guilds. Top players are leaving their guilds for a chance at the heroic raid. This means you must try to steal mid level players from a smaller guild, which in turn is going to collapse a lot of low level guilds. The weak get weaker and the strong get stronger, just as it has been in the United states for the last 80 years.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Correct. The new raid has caused a restructuring of guilds. Top players are leaving their guilds for a chance at the heroic raid. This means you must try to steal mid level players from a smaller guild, which in turn is going to collapse a lot of low level guilds. The weak get weaker and the strong get stronger, just as it has been in the United states for the last 80 years.

I could easily do this myself but have decided to stick around and help out those who are still new to the game. My revenge against EA is to not pay for the game anymore.
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Yeh we r just starting phase 2 and we started it on launch day
  • Arsnall
    103 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Completely agree. It is one thing to make heroic hard, but normal mode is the most painful experience ever with awful rewards. It makes GW feel fun farm. At least give semi-competitive guilds an option to raid ATT without having to boot their bottom half of their members or force their top guys to leave.