Mod Challanges: A Request

First, let me say that I am grateful for both mods, mod battles, and mod challanges.

Before mod challanges were introduced, Jedi were the only toons I had enough of to access the mod challenges.

Now, I have Jawa, Scoundrels, Rebels, and Empire. It has been a long hard grind and I'm still waiting on promotions, gear, and levels to be able to complete some of those but it is a pretty satisfying feeling.

My request has to do with the last two challange groups: First Order and Resistance.

There are only 5 possible characters for each one and some of them are an absolute pain to farm. Also, some of them are pretty awful toons and IMO not worth farming outside of the challanges.

So, can we please have additional tags added to for the speed and offense challanges?

Possibly even the crit damage mod challange as Jawa are pretty weak in general.

You could add Separatists or Sith or Nightsisters to go along with First Order; and Clone Troopers to go along with Resistance.

Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?

It wouldn't make them crazy easy to get and would still require farming but it WOULD at least give people better options to farm.

Replies