Spending shards on Energy

Mizo
172 posts Member
Either the devs need to keep the timer count down the same or they need to make a set shard requirement for energy that does not change. Why would I want to pay shards to get more energy when afterwards the timer increases per energy unit. It ends up being a wash.

Replies

• I think the timer stays the same. Regular energy = 6 minutes and Cantina energy = 12 minutes refresh
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    I think the timer stays the same. Regular energy = 6 minutes and Cantina energy = 12 minutes refresh

I does not stay the same. I spent a bunch of shards two days ago and my cantina counter slowed way down. It's taking over 12 hours to recharge now to full. I think for every crystal tier 50, 100, 200 etc adds time to the counter.
  • Mizo wrote: »
    I think the timer stays the same. Regular energy = 6 minutes and Cantina energy = 12 minutes refresh

I does not stay the same. I spent a bunch of shards two days ago and my cantina counter slowed way down. It's taking over 12 hours to recharge now to full. I think for every crystal tier 50, 100, 200 etc adds time to the counter.

Thats the normal rate, 1 energy every 12 minutes. 5 energy per hour. So it actually takes 24 hours to fully recharge your cantina energy.
  • Mizo wrote: »

I does not stay the same. I spent a bunch of shards two days ago and my cantina counter slowed way down. It's taking over 12 hours to recharge now to full.

No, it doesn't change from 12m and 6m, however, if you're full it doesn't add any beyond your max so don't leave energy sitting unsued.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762