Potential reward probabilities?

Hi gang

What are the probability for each of the listed rewards after you win a match? Does the first item hit the most? Does it really matter what order they're in?

I'm trying to get ability material M III which is the purple one to upgrade abilities and I don't know which cantina match to keep using auto on.

Thanks

Replies

• Nauros
    5419 posts Member
    BuckWilde wrote: »
    Hi gang

What are the probability for each of the listed rewards after you win a match? Does the first item hit the most? Does it really matter what order they're in?

I'm trying to get ability material M III which is the purple one to upgrade abilities and I don't know which cantina match to keep using auto on.

Thanks

Not much is known, but generally the latter is the match, the better is the chance. I think that even the devs said so when addressing the doubled heroes in cantina.
  • It would be nice to have an answer to this. Is it ascending or defending order of likelihood of getting the items listed? Or is it just a list with seperate percentages? If the list goes purple laptop -> grey thumbtack, and another is grey thumbtack -> purple laptop, do you have a better chance of getting the laptop of its listed first or second?

It is a wonder, but I end up either going for the later stages for more credits and droids, or I find the one with other gear I need. Currently I am going for the blue laptops in 7A for Leia cause it can also give me purple Chinese stars.
  • I don't think anyone outside of EA/CG knows exactly how it works for sure but I suspect it has more to do with the rarity rating than any particular position in the "possible rewards" row.

If you sort your inventory by rarity, it doesn't correspond to merely what you have the most of so I think the scarcity of certain gear is predetermined by its rarity. That said, some higher level cantina missions do have higher drop rates of the purple mats as EA_JESSE mentioned in another thread.

nlxt9f.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762