Should gear and lvl yoda, fives or Biggs?

So I just unlocked fives and Biggs. Currently farming them. This time I will unlock yoda at 6 star for the event.

Question is who should I focus on levelling any gearing since it costs a lot to level them? Fives and Biggs are lower in star compared to yoda and I have almost 10m credits.
Who is more important for raids and arena compared to fives and Biggs?

Replies

• Fives > all

Best all round char imo
  • Yoda's Tenticy up is good
    Fives has an awesome counter
    But definitely Biggs if you have or plan to get wedge.
  • Yoda's Tenticy up is good

I do not have any plans right now to get wedge. I know he is very good but want to get lando after I finish my 7* aayla since I also need him for scoundrel events
  • Kumbala wrote: »
    Yoda's Tenticy up is good

I do not have any plans right now to get wedge. I know he is very good but want to get lando after I finish my 7* aayla since I also need him for scoundrel events

Biggs is not that good with out wedge so I don't recomend getting him. And fives is really good for the raid with his counter and his speed down on his basic, plus as an added bonus he also has an assist attack! I currently only have yoda at 5* so I don't know much about him except that he's good against EP teams because he gives everyone on his team tenacity up, but even with that Yoda hits pretty soft (from what I've read/heard) and in general he is quite underwhelming.
    IMO I'd go for fives. I've done solo p1 and a good amount of damage into p2 with teebo, fives, QGJ (omega on basic), GS, and Rey.
  • Biggs takes a lot of gear, as does Wedge. If your goal is to have Lando, Biggs, and Wedge, I'd start getting Biggs gear up now. That way you have him finished before the new toons come in.
  • I will tell you this. Yoda will become great again. If i were you i would get him maxed as quick as possible. His speed + Tenacity Up will be devastating in the very near future.

You heard it here first :)