Help with my Arena Team

Basically i was just hoping for some guidance on what my next goals/objective, i'm currently lvl54 and as its my first account i feel as though i may have **** up a bit in GW, I've been trying to star up my Phasma as well as my Lumi rather than go all out on 1. What i was really hoping for was a team with a lot of mileage, the last thing i was is to eventually reach 70 and have to farm up a completely different team :(

As it stands for my arena team i was thinking of a counter/assist in:
4* Phasma(L), Gear lvl VI
5* Sid, Gear lvl VI
4* Fives, Gear lvl VII
4* Lumi, Gear lvl VI

Now this is the slot im struggling with because i want a Dooku(48/50) hopefully getting him tomorrow, i've also read around and seen Kylo (17/80) is a good replacement for sid in the team
but im my current situation i've been using a 5* JC Gear lvl VII. So who do i aim for here?

Replies

• Kylo doesn't replace Sid because Sid hits harder in general and is faster and he self heals. Kylo is really easy to play around, you aim for him last, keep him above 50% and ability block if he's below 50. Don't attack when he can counter.

Dropping JC for kylo or dooku would be ok, you really don't need 2 healers, Dooku is great but only after you level most of his abilities fully, however there's been talks about him not being as prevalent at level 70+. I'm 63 and still see/get stunned by him.

Focus on getting Lumi to 6* for GW, it will help in the long run then switch back to phasma.

Lastly, consider Poe, I love him, and people who don't have him, hate him. He's good, he's great, he would be the most impactful character on your team. Would take him over fives.

Hope this helps