Thank You!!!!!!

Thank you all for your hard work! Thank you for terrible drop rates! Thank you for going 6-12 on your players! Thank you for mods with their terrible drop rates! Thank you for this new raid that eats up so much of my already busy time! Thank you for having the same old toons in all the token stores! Thank you for reprimanding guilds that actually do not exploit and are limited in raids! Thank you Devs! If anyone else would like to thank our trusty watchers of the forums please do so here! Trolls are more than welcome... I need some laughs this morning, hopefully they can level up my toons. Also! Anybody need some training droids can we start using them for a barter system. Training Droids for Cuffs! Anyone?

Replies

• Thank you all for your hard work! Thank you for terrible drop rates! Thank you for going 6-12 on your players! Thank you for mods with their terrible drop rates! Thank you for this new raid that eats up so much of my already busy time! Thank you for having the same old toons in all the token stores! Thank you for reprimanding guilds that actually do not exploit and are limited in raids! Thank you Devs! If anyone else would like to thank our trusty watchers of the forums please do so here! Trolls are more than welcome... I need some laughs this morning, hopefully they can level up my toons. Also! Anybody need some training droids can we start using them for a barter system. Training Droids for Cuffs! Anyone?

If you need laughs, go here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/48580/gifs-swgoh-reactions-thread
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    you're welcome
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Thanks supercat!
  • in no particular order:

Thank you for a credit cost for changing mods...
    Thank you for the credit starvation (last time I checked, just to level characters I have 7* I'd need something like 140million +)
    Thank you for a messed up AAT Raid, thats just tearing guilds apart.
    Thank you for the awful drop rates of gear and outrageous costs in shipments - 10 bucks for a piece of gear? when you need 6.. for one level of gear?
    Thank you for the awful mod rate drop and it's **** cost in shipments - 20 bucks per a piece when we don't even know what the final result is going to be?
    Thank you for giving me a squad tournament where I had 40k ally points to begin competing with people that had 200k+... Liked the all balance of it...

• Supercat wrote: »
    Thank you all for your hard work! Thank you for terrible drop rates! Thank you for going 6-12 on your players! Thank you for mods with their terrible drop rates! Thank you for this new raid that eats up so much of my already busy time! Thank you for having the same old toons in all the token stores! Thank you for reprimanding guilds that actually do not exploit and are limited in raids! Thank you Devs! If anyone else would like to thank our trusty watchers of the forums please do so here! Trolls are more than welcome... I need some laughs this morning, hopefully they can level up my toons. Also! Anybody need some training droids can we start using them for a barter system. Training Droids for Cuffs! Anyone?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/48580/gifs-swgoh-reactions-thread

That's actually helpfull... ahah

Thanks =)
  • I agree. Thank you for the free time I have now since I barely play anymore! Been discovering lots of other cool games to play!
  • Malthael wrote: »
    Supercat wrote: »

That's actually helpfull... ahah

Thanks =)

No problem.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Exactly that
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Dont start new threads on topics that already have threads open
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.