Friends characters staying the same

I don't know if it's just me or is everyone having the same problem but almost all my allies are slowly improving. I am having to keep reseting the game just to find someone I can use. It's mostly on the harder levels and I usually end up picking someone who is not my friend because my allies always seem a little weaker. Fix it, show my friends best characters are... make it like the computer and stack more than one of the same character! I'm not giving you any money to improve my characters not because the game isn't awesome but because I don't have it to give to a game. You created a awesome game so be fair to the people who helped pay into the idea of Star Wars. I hope this do not offend anyone but I am putting a lot of time into this game just to watch them cheat me out of a 4* character just to give me 10 shards because I already have him or her at level 1,2 or 3 fix it! It takes to many days waiting for those expensive shards to be given to us at about 6 pm only to use it to get nothing that sucks. I have a bunch of character I would gladly sell back for some type of upgrade. FIX IT

Replies

• I read your post twice and i have no clue what you are talking about...
  • I read your post twice and i have no clue what you are talking about...

He wants the computer generated allies improved also he doesn't want the shards that you get from bronizum/chromium after you've already unlocked them.
  • Mad wrote: »
    I don't know if it's just me or is everyone having the same problem but almost all my allies are slowly improving. I am having to keep reseting the game just to find someone I can use. It's mostly on the harder levels and I usually end up picking someone who is not my friend because my allies always seem a little weaker. Fix it, show my friends best characters are... make it like the computer and stack more than one of the same character! I'm not giving you any money to improve my characters not because the game isn't awesome but because I don't have it to give to a game. You created a awesome game so be fair to the people who helped pay into the idea of Star Wars. I hope this do not offend anyone but I am putting a lot of time into this game just to watch them cheat me out of a 4* character just to give me 10 shards because I already have him or her at level 1,2 or 3 fix it! It takes to many days waiting for those expensive shards to be given to us at about 6 pm only to use it to get nothing that sucks. I have a bunch of character I would gladly sell back for some type of upgrade. FIX IT

I'm not sure what your beef is since they do offer more than one of the same character if you have more than one ally with it in the leader spot and you haven't used it in 4 hours (there's a cooldown, it's mentioned in the brown banner in the card store).

If you're not impressed with the selection then get better allies.
    Nobody is cheating you out of anything, Chromium cards have always been a lottery, if you can't take the risks, don't gamble. If you gamble, don't cry about not getting your way.

Quit whining, you come off as self-entitled. It's not broken so there's nothing to "fix".
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Here's the proof you can access more than one of the same characters if you have the right allies.

23uovp.png
  • Heronmar may God bless your understanding even more for taking the time to read my words and have a heart to not be quick to judge them in a harsh way. I just can't come out and say my Friends aren't playing the game as much as I am so Jabberwocky you are right but my allies are the ones who chose me when I put my code on this sight and others through either losing to me or winning. I don't know how busy they are and I'm not going to delete all of them for not playing. People do have lives outside of playing games and it is a problem easily fixed by giving skill upgrades or much more Shards. The gamble is only to people who pay to win. Instead of patience and longsuffering and I will not change my prayer because of self entitlement so ...with that. Ask and you shall receive! Fix it, be Fair! AGAIN HERONMAR just made it plain....it's hard to understand me without understanding.

• You can remove inactive players who aren't leveling up fast enough (or to obtain more interesting and varied choices by adding guys who don't run cookie cutter teams) and add better allies.
    Just go to manage allies in the menu and cut the dead wood to make room for better ones.
  • I'm sorry Jabberwocky but you did not understand me so I will explain a little better. I meant let me play with my 7* Darth Sidious if my Allies have a 6 or 7* Darth Sidious but we can't do it but the computer can. What's wrong with us having two of the same character when they get to get 3 or 4.
  • Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Lmao you want to have 3 sids and 3 lumis in one team?
    You're talking about fair? No player can have 2 sids in one team, so it's fair.
    If your allies arent active, just delete some and add some new.
  • Ok, gotcha. However, the AI only ever does multiple toons of the no-name heroes like the B2 droids or Royal Guard, Stormtrooper etc. You don't ever have to face two Boba Fetts.

Allowing multiple named heroes would break gameplay, they're too powerful and the leadership abilities would stack, imagine loading up with two Vaders, one could always land the debuffs then the next follow right away with culling blade. Bad mechanics. Two Sids would grant an ungodly crit boost etc. Would two Ima Gun Dis mean that all Jedi got a 50% counter? It would get crazy.
  • My experience is the complete opposite. Thanks to my allies I survive, because the computer only offers Ewoks and Greedos. Computer always seems to choose the players with the lowest levels.