Jawa Level needed for Tier 3 Crit Damage Mod Challenge

Tannjam
420 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hi all, was wondering if anyone could generally tell me what minimum level I need to have my jawa at to successfully three star the tier 3 Crit Damage Mod Challenge?
Currently my 5 jawa are all G8 with Jawa, Scavenger and Dathcha at 7 stars; Nebit and JE (today, hopefully) at 5*.
I know I'll need them at 85 for AAT and will eventually get there, but as we all know there's a bit of a credit crunch now, and I'd like to start farming the T5 Mods (even though I can't really afford to level them) for my arena team.
Any anecdotal advice is appreciated (e.g. Mine were all level 75 and I completed it no problem).

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i did it with all g8, datcha and nebit 7*, JE 6*, scavenger and jawa himself 5*. all of them lvl 70. I did mod them with lvl 15 mk5 mods, but not sure if that was really necessary.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I did with such stats Screenshot_2016_11_09_20_00_51.png

• I only managed to complete thanks to mods from main squad. My friend completed it easily almost without mods
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Very helpful, gents - thank you.
    Mine currently at:
    • Dathcha: 5457 power (level 63, G8, 7*)
    • Jawa: 5380 power (level 63, G8, 7*)
    • Jawa Scavenger: 5374 power (level 64, G8, 7*)
    • Chief Nebit: 4984 power (level 65, G8, 6*)
    • Jawa Engineer: 4305 power (level 63 - 4*) (5 shards to go)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    found a screenshot ;)
    dokm82.png
  • I did it at g7 lvl 70 on auto. All were 7*.
  • I'll probably take Nebit and JE up to 70 at a minimum, and move some health mods over to them - then give it a try.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Keep JE and Nebit alive and it should be easy, mine were all around level 62, gear 8, 5/6 stars with decent mods
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Tannjam wrote: »
    I'll probably take Nebit and JE up to 70 at a minimum, and move some health mods over to them - then give it a try.

never hurts to try, you won't lose with your current team so even if you don't 3* it right away it isnt a waste of energy. But leveling jawa's, specially nebit en JE isnt a waste either because of the new raid.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Keep JE and Nebit alive and it should be easy, mine were all around level 62, gear 8, 5/6 stars with decent mods

Interesting... I tried with similar levels (gear 7 though) and got creamed by round 2.

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    I found and have been using this post. Its immensely helpful, not just for the Jawa one but all Challenges:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4x7k48/minimum_requirements_to_3_t3_of_mod_challenges/

• GalacticChore
    38 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Managed a week or two with this team (~27K power):

6omHRL7.jpg

Wasn't too difficult if I recall

• Mods ;) i did it with lvl 55-60 jawas with gear lvl 6-8 but they were modded back in the day and didn't feel like a challenge so i guess it's easily doable.
  • Was able to 3* this pretty easily by promoting increasing Nebit to level 70 as well as increasing Jawa Engineer to level 65 (after promoting him) and throwing a hodgepodge of mods on all 5.
    • Dathcha - Level 63, G8, 7* (5490 Power)
    • Jawa - Level 63, G8, 7* (5434 Power)
    • Jawa Scavenger - Level 64, G8, 7* (5374 Power)
    • Chief Nebit - Level 70, G8, 5* (5242 Power)
    • Jawa Engineer - Level 65, G8, 5* (4845 Power)
    Thanks all.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I just 3* it... I think there is some random luck on who you fight... Could have sworn one time there were 6 droids (w/ 2 B2) but the one I finished was only Maul.

I was able to beat it with level, 66-68 gear 7-8, 5-6 stars and a couple of decent protection/health mods on each.

Dathcha - lvl 68 | Gear 7 | 6*
    Scavenger - lvl 65 | Gear 8 | 6*
    Engineer - lvl 68 | Gear 7 | 5*
    Jawa - lvl 67 | Gear 7 | 5*
    Chief Nebit - lvl 65 | Gear 8 | 5*
  • Twin wrote: »
    I just 3* it... I think there is some random luck on who you fight... Could have sworn one time there were 6 droids (w/ 2 B2) but the one I finished was only Maul.

I was able to beat it with level, 66-68 gear 7-8, 5-6 stars and a couple of decent protection/health mods on each.

The droids were in the Tier 2 challenge. I was also very surprised to see only Maul in the final round yesterday.

• T3 is easy as long as you are able to taunt often with nebit (protecting scavenger cuz he is really easy to kill) and heal / voost tm with engineer jawa and datcha deals all the damage and some from the scavenger