Unsure if it's a bug

...so I thought I would ask here first. The game won't allow me to upgrade Kylo's abilities (anyone in my squad, actually), despite meeting all requirements. However, I ranked him and 2 other high level characters and upgraded gear level twice on him (and a several others) in the last 24 hours. Did i trigger an anti cheat safeguard, or is it actually a bug?

Replies

• Tacoblocker
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here's a screenshot:
    http://imgur.com/HzpITJi
  • Options
    ...so I thought I would ask here first. The game won't allow me to upgrade Kylo's abilities (anyone in my squad, actually), despite meeting all requirements. However, I ranked him and 2 other high level characters and upgraded gear level twice on him (and a several others) in the last 24 hours. Did i trigger an anti cheat safeguard, or is it actually a bug?

Use the search button the answer is there but since you couldn't I'll give you the answer, scroll down.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Use forum search option. search for "cant upgrade"

This action will solve your problem.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Did you scroll down to see if any tier III mats are needed?
  • Options
    They need to make an announcement out of this issue, it seems there's a new post every other day on this.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    They need to make an announcement out of this issue, it seems there's a new post every other day on this.

I have unknowingly spent quite a few purple mats this way myself... :D