Best Rebel Team

i'd like to have the best Rebel team to 3star the mod challenge but also in case the Emperor event comes back.

I was thinking Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, STH but not sure about the fifth one. I think AA or maybe Leia.

I haven't got Raid Han yet but I will unlock him soon. I know he is awesome but he will be 5* for a long while probably. is a 5* raid Han better than any of the others I mentioned at 7*?

Replies

• Ackbar
  • DarthMegaBex
    568 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    From my exp, I don't really see raid han in arena as much. Usually they replace the 5th Rebel with anakin or b2. I personally did HRScout he's not bad actually but I don't use him for arena bc his stun doesn't hit a lot but he does usually get the crit giving him another turn.
    Leia always hit 3 times with ai and almost never for me lol

PS: I recommend Lando lead bc even if wedge has a good leader ability, in arena speed is king. I use Wedge lead on teams with only wedge/Biggs, light side battles and GW where you need the heal more sometimes
  • From my exp, I don't really see raid han in arena as much. Usually they replace the 5th Rebel with anakin or b2. I personally did HRScout he's not bad actually but I don't use him for arena bc his stun doesn't hit a lot but he does usually get the crit giving him another turn.

PS: I recommend Lando lead bc even if wedge has a good leader ability, in arena speed is king. I use Wedge lead on teams with only wedge/Biggs, light side battles and GW where you need the heal more sometimes

@DarthMegaBex I actually wasn't talking about arena. just for mod challenge and emperor event when it returns, which is Rebel only. So I only need advice about pure Rebel teams
  • IvoB1987 wrote: »
    From my exp, I don't really see raid han in arena as much. Usually they replace the 5th Rebel with anakin or b2. I personally did HRScout he's not bad actually but I don't use him for arena bc his stun doesn't hit a lot but he does usually get the crit giving him another turn.

@DarthMegaBex I actually wasn't talking about arena. just for mod challenge and emperor event when it returns, which is Rebel only. So I only need advice about pure Rebel teams

Objectively, AA would be a better choice as his utility for Fleet commander too later. Leia isn't weak but if she doesn't get the hits off it goes downhill. Raid Han isn't weak if that's what it sounded like, I think I'd eventually replace my HRScout with Han bc of the similarity with stun added that he goes first
  • 3 starred the mod challenge with Lando (L) Wiggs, STH, and Leia. For the Emperor event you are going to have to have AA. When it comes back I plan on using Wedge (L) Lando, Biggs, STH, and AA. I have heard of most everyone beating him with that team, so I have been working on it since it ended. AA over Leia for Empire event is due to his dispel ability. You don't need that in the mod challenge.
  • A team of AA(L), sthan, lando, HRScout and biggs or luke can beat the 7* palpatine?
  • vazelos81 wrote: »
    A team of AA(L), sthan, lando, HRScout and biggs or luke can beat the 7* palpatine?

If you're playing Biggs, you need wedge. That triple face shot hurts. Luke I've always been underwhelmed by
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Wedge (L), biggs, and lando. The others are just placeholders. AA is fine but the only up side is his TG skull let's lando crush the opponent twice in a row. I would go leia since you get healing from wedge leader ability.
  • Is he that hard in T7 that only Wiggs teams can beat him?
  • pathfinder. nuff said
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    vazelos81 wrote: »
    Is he that hard in T7 that only Wiggs teams can beat him?

No but there is a video out there where biggs basically solos the last encounter with ease. Due to his own abilities not wedge. They just make it easy and are a solid combo for more then just the 2 cases that were asked about.
  • pathfinder. nuff said

THIS !!! I love that guy !
  • IvoB1987 wrote: »
    i'd like to have the best Rebel team to 3star the mod challenge but also in case the Emperor event comes back.

I was thinking Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, STH but not sure about the fifth one. I think AA or maybe Leia.

I haven't got Raid Han yet but I will unlock him soon. I know he is awesome but he will be 5* for a long while probably. is a 5* raid Han better than any of the others I mentioned at 7*?

Can be Scarif rebel pathfinder. I will farm him to my rebel team, after Lando.
  • pathfinder. nuff said

Yeaahh