Raidtickets

Hi.

I have an idea how to improve (change) the current raid ticket system and the needed 600/600 by everybody. This also includes the difficult way to keep track of your guild members (and sometimes yourself).

Since I won't exclude F2P players, who also want to enjoy Raids, I need to reduce the needed energy to the minimum you get every day:
24*5 cantina energy + 24*10 energy +4*45 = 540 (correct me if I am wrong)

so the goal is now to spend (at least) 540 energy to give 100%.

Set this as a daily for every player (with juicy rewards if needed, i.e. 60XP, 240 credits, 5 crystals, whatever)

If this daily is done, you've earned 2 tickets for your guild (1 for AAT, 1 for Rancor)
Can be shown in the guild menu (tickets/max tickets, after 3 days it should show 6/6)

New prices (same amount of active players needed, so nothing has really changed):

"The Pit" heroic = 100 tickets
"Tank-Takedown" heroic = 150 tickets

Benefit:
easier numbers
it's easy to keep track of your personal progress AND guild contribution
For your guild leader, is will be easier to see who is inactive/active

downside:
-amount of energy needed has to be reduced to the minimum (540/540), to make raids accessible for everybody
- spending your energy is now either 1 (540/540) or 0 (even at 539/540) (but then you also miss your 24cry, 1 omega, and many more by not finishing all daily activities)

TL;DR:

every member earns 1 Raidticket/each raid every day by spending 540 energy
Raidtickets needed is set to 2/player (Rancor) and 3/player (AAT)

Replies

• Good or bad?
  • Terrible idea, some people regularly don't max out energy. Your system doesn't allow any partial credit for these loafers. It would be chaos for guild leaders having to chase/kick members who don't make it to the maximum contribution.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The point of the 600 is to "force" players to refresh and log in to get free energy. They want ppl to spend crystals that's why it was made more then just the free energy you can get in a 24 hour period.
  • I am not FTP on my main account but I ran an alt a while back and had no problem getting my 600/600 despite ranking in the 500-1000 bracket in arena. I only logged in once per day right after guild reset to do my 600 and daily activities (needed 2x50 crystal refresh) and I still was able to come out with a surplus most days, that is if I simmed through the first half of GW.

I can understand that it's not easy to log in every time to get the free energy but it seriously is no issue to get the 600 energy nonetheless.