Should I put Yoda in my arena lineup?

Now that Yoda has been reworked, should I add him to my arena lineup? If so, I dont know who to take out... Currently I run Anakin (L,) 5s, QGJ, RG, SThan.

If I were to add Yoda, who should he replace?

Replies

• Ditch 5's also get lando
  • If you're concerned with being "meta" or whatever, dont bother with yoda. But he is fun to play and if you really want to use him, I would probably replace RG.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    Ditch 5's also get lando

There isnt a chance on Gods green Earth that I replace 5s. He is one of 2 untouchables. Although granted, he has always been under an Anakin lead (+30 base damage + a +20% more crit damage) so I'm not EXACTLY sure how he would be under another leader, but absolutely not. I can't count the times he has saved me in the arena with a 3v1. He has saved me about 50 times at 4v1 in the arena, and twice he has pulled out a 5v1. He and Anakin won't be leaving for anyone.

As far as Lando goes... Ok I have Wedge about 60 shards from 7*. I will be finishing him soon and was either going to get Lando, or help my hard node farming by also farming Jawa in the cantina. I have nebit at 7, dathica at 7, JS between 6 and 7, JE almost 5, and Jawa almost 5. I was doing them for the new raid. But I recently easily completed tier 9 on the light side by "borrowing" allies Lando. That man is incredible. He is also terribly OP. Throwing 20k+ damage to everyone on the board is absurd. This is a reason I hadn't gone after Lando earlier. So I'm torn on what to do there.
    DatBoi wrote: »
    If you're concerned with being "meta" or whatever, dont bother with yoda. But he is fun to play and if you really want to use him, I would probably replace RG.

The thought of replacing RG never even crossed my mind. I mean I am open to it, but is STHan really as good of a tank as RG? I know I personally will avoid RG lineups if possible, but unless STHan is mixed with RG, I dont think twice about attacking them.

So Anakin lead, Yoda, 5s, STHan, and QGJ... I may have to try that...

And ive never been a meta chaser. Hence I have 4* Dooku and no Ben at all...and I am a day 1 player who has never missed a day...