Thermal detonator and dot (non)kills

Correct me if I'm wrong but thermal detonators and damage over time debuffs don't kill anyone, instead bringing characters down to a minimum I'm guessing 1hp. Why is that? Especially with thermal detonators. I love Greedo in my side, but so often I see a character on the other side with no health and a thermal detonator on that does nothing when it explodes. I can kind of understand not wanting damage over time buffs to kill anyone, but a grenade stuck to someone should kill them surely if it would take their health below 0?

Replies

• ive commented several times on this subject...

I agree it needs to be fixed but no response from devs, or EAjesse.

Something i thought might increase the usefulness of grenades would be if you killed someone who had an undetonated grenade on them, it could deal percentage based splash damage to other enemies. Sounds fun for me and maybe other players.

Apply thermal then hunt down the dude who got stuck with it.
    just a thought.

They must be fixed to at least deal a killing blow.... other wise just ridiculous, i mean come on, make the chars with thermals worth playing. Add some flipping diversity to the game instead of wasting a turn to throw a soggy corndog to an enemy. Half the time they arent even hungry:(
  • There have been responses on this it's being reworked.
  • Worst special attack ever.