Force Awakens Toons: who needs a patch?

2Next

Replies

• ur reason makes no sense.

why not enjoy the game?

Kylo is fine. Rey is fine. Poe is fine. Finn is fine. FOO IS FINE. You seem to have issues that are not this or that, but really just have a overwhelming desire to start threads and have people put you in the center of attention.

U expecting game boys to say , "ur so right" "ur so smart" "ur so good" to u?

No im just putting my opinion out there. When i said all of the things above, i just want like 1 for each character, but thats why u list all the problems. Like dooku i want:

No stun on normal attack
    Less counter chance
    No bonus attack
    Less speed
    Less health

Now when i call for a nerf, i only want one, maybe two. Just to make him a little less OP with all of his abilities
  • ur reason makes no sense.

why not enjoy the game?

Kylo is fine. Rey is fine. Poe is fine. Finn is fine. FOO IS FINE. You seem to have issues that are not this or that, but really just have a overwhelming desire to start threads and have people put you in the center of attention.

U expecting game boys to say , "ur so right" "ur so smart" "ur so good" to u?

No im just putting my opinion out there. When i said all of the things above, i just want like 1 for each character, but thats why u list all the problems. Like dooku i want:

No stun on normal attack
    Less counter chance
    No bonus attack
    Less speed
    Less health

Now when i call for a nerf, i only want one, maybe two. Just to make him a little less OP with all of his abilities

They aren't OP is the problem, you are crying wolf. When you gear up your characters and promote them and get good team synergy and learn the weakness of other toons rather than just jumping to the forums to complain you will see that they aren't that bad.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »
    I think Poe def needs a nerf, he just offers way too much at turn 1, every1 in the high brackets says so, whoever's poe goes first win the game, this game isn't designed to be a coin flip game.

I think that this says everything that needs to be said

There are ways around PoE
    At high end there's only one way around Poe, and it's having Poe yourself and win the Coin toss.

Not even lol. Ppl are too quick to cry nerf. Not
    Enough ppl have the right toons to counter him
    Tell me a team that can defeat a high-end Poe squad without using Poe.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    HansOlo wrote: »
    I think Poe def needs a nerf, he just offers way too much at turn 1, every1 in the high brackets says so, whoever's poe goes first win the game, this game isn't designed to be a coin flip game.

At high end there's only one way around Poe, and it's having Poe yourself and win the Coin toss.

But your droid team doesnt have poe ;-)

I know. Because I think he's OP, and I don't like to be forced to play a single character. And I pay for it. I've just lost a match for the 2 spot against a droid team 3000 points worse than mine. He had Poe, and he moved first. When I got my turn I had lost IG88, IG86 and Luminara. I shot once before being wiped.
    I think I'm going to wait until the patch to see if they being Poe to sane levels. If they don't, then I suppose It'll have to play with the toons the devs want me to play instead of the ones I like, if I don't want to be knocked out of the top
  • Triqui wrote: »

I've actually had a few
    Bobba (L)
    Han
    Ig88
    GS
    Poggle

QGJ(L)
    Old ben
    Daka
    FOTP
    Leia

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member

I've actually had a few
    Bobba (L)
    Han
    Ig88
    GS
    Poggle

QGJ(L)
    Old ben
    Daka
    FOTP
    Leia

Do you have a video or explanation of how? Because I don't see how those teams beat Poe if he taunts and steal turn meter and his own maxed QGJ-Leia-Rey-GS-FOTP-Whatever squads go first and kill half your team before they move.
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Yay. Another one of these threads. Kylo Ren needs a nerf, really? He's meh with his weak attack and only good in certain situations - one of which being when he's almost dead and he needs a nerf?

Idk what u mean weak whevever i vs him he pops 6-7k damage
    I'm calling you out on this one.

His basic does less damage at max stats then Hoth Rebel Soldier. As a matter of fact - 59 toons have higher basic damage then Kylo Ren! Does he have a powerful special? Yes, and you still aren't getting to 6-7K damage without a poggle buff or critical hit AND Ren being near death already. If you knew the toons better, you'd have a better plan against them and not get hit like that so look to oneself for the problem before being yet another nerf herder.

Never call for a nerf again - you've lost your nerf card. Sorry to be so blunt here, but these forums are overran by calls for nerfs with many of them based on ignorance - lack of knowledge and effort put forth to get that knowledge.
    "Triqui wrote: »
    Do you have a video or explanation of how? Because I don't see how those teams beat Poe if he taunts and steal turn meter and his own maxed QGJ-Leia-Rey-GS-FOTP-Whatever squads go first and kill half your team before they move.
    Ventress of all people, the slowest in the game wins it for the team
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/66193/#Comment_66193

☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • HansOlo
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    HansOlo wrote: »

But your droid team doesnt have poe ;-)

I know. Because I think he's OP, and I don't like to be forced to play a single character. And I pay for it. I've just lost a match for the 2 spot against a droid team 3000 points worse than mine. He had Poe, and he moved first. When I got my turn I had lost IG88, IG86 and Luminara. I shot once before being wiped.
    I think I'm going to wait until the patch to see if they being Poe to sane levels. If they don't, then I suppose It'll have to play with the toons the devs want me to play instead of the ones I like, if I don't want to be knocked out of the top

You mean Squids. But i just lost 1 time against your droid team. Its always like that: if my Poe goes first i win, if not...

But your droid team is still hard to beat. So many attacks and that ability block from HK. I would say, defense is not balanced to offense where some teams shine more than others.

Did you beat Preacher or Tameshon once?

Just attacked Tameshon, no chance. Its not easy for me, the other people got 30% higher power....