Exceeded the amount of Raid rewards in a week

Hi.
Could someone explain this to me? Does it mean i can do only 2 aat Heroics and 3 Pit heroics?

Replies

• maybe this " We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon."
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72723/game-update-10-20-2016#latest
  • So 210k for each raid?
  • Since this mechanism was introduced to block alt-farming and hopping, why in the world should I have a cool-down further Rancor rewards of 2 days when I have not moved from my guild since I joined about three weeks ago? I though the cool-down timer was only supposed to apply to accounts that had recently hopped.
  • Furthermore, according to The Pit leader-board there is one guild that has completed 9 Rancor raids this month (currently day 11) which means they have averaged 4.5+ per week. Has every member of that guild forsaken 3 Heroic Rancor raid rewards just to be on the leader-board? I doubt it.
  • I've put in a bug report on this and a support ticket as well because it isn't accurate, I moved guild in the middle of a raid and received no raid rewards and now I'm told that I'm over the limit
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.