Tank raid tm advantage on subsequent attempts

Snake2
1455 posts Member
Can the tank raid have a special exception to the "remembering tm" rule. Of all the annoying things about this raid, this one is up there.

It's just crazy in heroic, when you already used a squad in a particular phase, and you need to use another. You're guaranteed to lose someone to the cannon, and most of your protection will be wiped away by all the other mini guns blasting you. After all that you get to have whatever semblance of a turn you can muster.

Thanks for listening.

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    This is definitely annoying, and the issue is exacerbated in P3 when literally every droid will move before your squad. Most times I have no choice but to burn 1 or 2 characters to get the tm back in my favor.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    tRRRey wrote: »
    This is definitely annoying, and the issue is exacerbated in P3 when literally every droid will move before your squad. Most times I have no choice but to burn 1 or 2 characters to get the tm back in my favor.

Guess that's what I have to look forward to in p3, lol
  • Totally agreed with you guys.

There's nothing more annoying that having to wait for all the numerous tank attacks to happens, on which the upper cannon will one shot a character, just to be able to retreat to try again with hopes he kill another character.

Check the below picture: on this attempt I started the match, and took the picture when it was finally my turn to do my 1ST ATTACK...

35jkzh5.jpg

That's incredibly cheap and a bad design for a game.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Yeah when they say you need Mark five mods, what they mean is you need 55-75 bonus speed from mods to even have a shot of doing damage.