Am I the only one that thinks Wedge's unique should be limited to Rebel allies?

Title says it all. I had always assumed that is what it meant but when Biggs keeps 1hko'ing in lots of teams with only one or two other Rebels, I figured it out really fast, lol.

I can still win fights depending on who gets 1hko'd but I don't like leaving that much in the hands of RNG...

Replies

• Yes. You're the only one.
  • Possibly, but then I still have Raid Han, Leia or Ackbar that I can replace my 5th non-rebel to make it an all rebel team so Wedge can fully use his Unique like usual, so does it really make a difference? I was thinking of switching my current 5th non rebel in my arena team anyway... lol

O
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The goal of the game was to make a sandbox, that is what his ability is.

What you should have made the title read is, how to nerf wiggs. Which is a fine discussion too, but not really needed.

Games like this thrive on a rolling meta. More toons will come and the current meta will shift, some stand the test of time but others fall off.

Wiggs is here to stay, shoretrooper is a way around it. A more tanky team is another. This way there is less of a chance to lose someone on the first special. Speed always works too, they can't kill you if they are already dead.

It's a technicality, but it's not the old OHK of say FOTP, it does take 3 toons to really kill someone. And depending on the team it doesn't always kill someone.
  • Orions wrote: »
    Possibly, but then I still have Raid Han, Leia or Ackbar that I can replace my 5th non-rebel to make it an all rebel team so Wedge can fully use his Unique like usual, so does it really make a difference? I was thinking of switching my current 5th non rebel in my arena team anyway... lol

O

It makes a difference in that there are people who throw Wiggs on an empire team and still get the full benefit of a 1hko (provided their Biggs has enough speed mods) before anyone else makes a move.

Speaking of Raid Han, I will unlock him today once my guild finishes our raid. I can try him out sometime soon. Is he tough to gear?

Thanks for repsonding btw :)

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Even if this change was made, most Wiggs teams already run 4 rebels
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    Even if this change was made, most Wiggs teams already run 4 rebels

+36 speed vs. +45 speed can mean the difference between going first or dying.
  • I run a 5 rebel team, so makes no odds to me; Wiggs, with Biggs modded for speed, under a Lando lead, is very funny.
  • Orions wrote: »
    Possibly, but then I still have Raid Han, Leia or Ackbar that I can replace my 5th non-rebel to make it an all rebel team so Wedge can fully use his Unique like usual, so does it really make a difference? I was thinking of switching my current 5th non rebel in my arena team anyway... lol

O

It makes a difference in that there are people who throw Wiggs on an empire team and still get the full benefit of a 1hko (provided their Biggs has enough speed mods) before anyone else makes a move.

Speaking of Raid Han, I will unlock him today once my guild finishes our raid. I can try him out sometime soon. Is he tough to gear?

Thanks for repsonding btw :)

Raid Han needs 3 raid gear pieces to go from gear 9 to gear 10 so yeah he's kind of a pain to gear up