GW node that will ruin your day...

Prev1
Gaidal_Cain
1640 posts Member
edited November 2016
I have had an easy node 12 for the longest time, and haven't lost a GW in weeks.

After barely beating a killer node 11 team I was greeted by this team:

image_8.png

His EP is gear 11! All his toons are G11. Holy bad word! Needless to say, I got smoked.

I will have to be better prepared next time.

Replies

• Ouch.
    Must be some TI person.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • My gosh, I wouldn't have even attempted it! You're a braver soul than I, @Gaidal_Cain
  • I am thoroughly convinced the final node of GW is on a cycle. Each win brings a more difficult fight the next day, until you lose and it resets.
  • Xio is a shard mate if mine. I have the option to fight him every day, but I try pretty hard to avoid him! He's here on the forums too...@Xioborg
  • Sorry about that.. I haven't run that team for about a week. I guess GW pulls older teams that you've fielded rather than the latest..

Xio
  • The shoretrooper is only 5 stars, easy Yoda fodder
  • Your other teams aren't easier Xio! Haha.
  • Hehe.

No I'm not in TI, very happy in my UK timezone guild, Ugnaught Kingdom and we've one slot open at the moment.. see guild recruitment posts :)

Xio
  • @Xioborg
    Let me guess, you have an even tougher team now, lol.

I was more shocked that I had a node 12 than anything. I'm not sure how my paltry lvl 82 mostly G10 toons will beat that but I guess if I TM load enough squads I might could do it.

I didn't think I'd actually be able to chat with person behind that team so, Hail and well met! :)

• I got an all lvl 85 jedi g11 team, big papa palp and rg stun locked the heck out of them and only lost qgj at the end of the battle. I hate sun fac and his insane health gain with basic so i hope i dont hit that squad
  • Yo!
    If you watch Discovery Channel then u know it...whales rule the ocean!
  • The shoretrooper is only 5 stars, easy Yoda fodder

Please explain. How does Yoda help against Shoretrooper?
  • Darth_Azrael
    457 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I was surprised by a team like this yesterday. Vader 11k, Palp 9,7k, RG 10,5k, 5s 10k... Fortunately it was not Wiggs and I won, but costs me 3 full teams. Terrible.

I think player level 83 release this super difficult, because before 83 dont have a hero can reach gear 11 with the new gear pieces.
  • I am thoroughly convinced the final node of GW is on a cycle. Each win brings a more difficult fight the next day, until you lose and it resets.

more like until you win it...

i had node 12s like that for weeks.. cant finish a single gw
  • You should try and beat him in raid let alone one squad in GW ;)

Though hate fun sac the most though Biggs does help against him I find, as he gain tm when attacked and if you dodge.
    So combine with raid han is doable.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    hn-XxVUanMQJ9AUclAzMqJV5AcW8QbiIODTM_CkJ1bTs6NH9ULBcOEUMIbjdBN35QWBcJbEB1GjRLQQVVNzctZBAGaXdJNXFXUGUqbXEOXwF6ASQKBiIqOwV5ugB4TREdAgYiv3IxM2qdA0YQWWMpbUcHOGUbNHVdUGd-MEFTbzdLY3YHXmAuYhQDb-Y

Actually had fun in GW for the first time in a while.
  • YourOnIyHope
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    nreClxt.jpg
    My 11th is always exciting, don't know if it will be easy green gear....or something like this lol
  • I sincerely hope that peeps haven't been running into me in gw:p
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    nreClxt.jpg
    My 11th is always exciting, don't know if it will be easy green gear....or something like this lol

@RJ_Brando
  • What I faced today, didn't hit 83 yet. All 10k toons except ani. And loaded w 5* mods.

Killed everything I had
    Screenshot_20161112-010137_zpsjnwbf8t2.png[/URL]
  • OP that was my 11th node 2 days ago I tossed in my arena team that I always save for a rainy day node. It was a slug fest came down to 5's and Aayla vs Fac and ST, my Fac died with honor,lol.
  • Akiraine wrote: »
    I sincerely hope that peeps haven't been running into me in gw:p

Havent seen you in gw yet but am pretty sure I am # 2 during my payout and yours is the only squad I can't beat
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    If you want to dominate GW, have a team with biggs ,wedge ,leah, st han and have old daka for heal and revive. They are lvl 80 .This is the team I use and I use them on nodes with squads of lvl 80 and higher. Mine are 7* but only have some mk5 mods and only old daka has lvl 9 gear the rest lvl 8 and its been now 12 days strait GW completion.
  • Biggs even
  • I haven't stumbled across a node 12 team like this, but I dread it every time I defeat node 11.

Hopefully, as I keep sneaking up levels, they will stay out of reach.
  • I don't think I ever noticed that there were names attached to the teams I faced in GW (though I'm still fairly new). I assumed the teams were AI-assembled.
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • Rise your registered squad power as fast as the game grows you will never have to face the node 12 again
  • That sucks!! I faced the same squad except instead of ST they had Lando. I cried a little.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Rise your registered squad power as fast as the game grows you will never have to face the node 12 again

@StupidPadawan

Not sure if that is true. I restarted GW and had an easy node 12 again.

Unless I'm right on the cusp of the power threshold and I moved some mods around and THAT did it, I don't see how anything changed in between the GW marches.
  • Gaiasamunn wrote: »
    Akiraine wrote: »
    I sincerely hope that peeps haven't been running into me in gw:p

Havent seen you in gw yet but am pretty sure I am # 2 during my payout and yours is the only squad I can't beat
    Well ever since i shored up, I pretty much haven't really moved from top spot. So you aren't the only one having problems vs my arena team, that said it's actually a lot weaker these days since I remodded anakin sf shore for raids.

But if u run into me in gw it won't be my arena team lol it would probably be a more nightmarish setup