What to do with my Mk6 Nubian Design Tech?

I got this in my tourney rewards, but I'm not finding much use for it. The only really viable toons that use this are:
G10: Ackbar, HRSc, IG-88, Wedge, GS
G11: Kenobi, GS, Rey, Wedge
The only reason I put some of the rebels there is because of synergy, but my rebels aren't near arena-viable yet. This also goes with Wedge. I don't see myself getting General Kenobi or a droid team anytime soon, so I won't include those.

That leaves Rey and GS, both of which are not really usable anymore. I don't really see myself taking Rey all the way to G11, but GS is really close to getting to G10, only needs the Design Tech.

So what should I do with it, wait until I gear up Wedge or something, or just put it on GS?

Replies

• Options
    It's hard to say w/o hearing more detail on your arena team and how far along you are on wedge-biggs. But if you save 100 crystals a day you can buy a new one from shipments in just 2 weeks.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/126/mk-6-nubian-design-tech/

There are a lot of viable characters in that list.
  • Options
    I got the same reward from the tournament, mine's going on GS
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Put it on GS. Honestly I have 2 full pieces and 400+ salvage of it.

Looking at the list from scuba, could the problem be that nobody needs it at gear VIII to go gear IX? Meaning you would have to commit another raid gear most of the time before opening a gear slot for those discs.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    Put it on GS. Honestly I have 2 full pieces and 400+ salvage of it.

Looking at the list from scuba, could the problem be that nobody needs it at gear VIII to go gear IX? Meaning you would have to commit another raid gear most of the time before opening a gear slot for those discs.

Gear up wedge and ugnaught that is 5 of them design techs right there. Work on Jawa also and you will be fresh out
  • Options
    My train of thought is that if you're not sold on a toon who needs it, then don't put it on anyone until you get extras.