Balanced Rebel Attacker who dispels debuffs, heals allies, and grants Tenacity Up.
Unlocks at: 3 stars
Available from: Squad Arena Tournament
Basic Attack – Staff Strike:
Unique Ability – Indomitable Will:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 40-70% chance (Based on Ability Level) to gain Heal Over Time for 2-3 turns (Based on Ability Level). If the target is debuffed, grant Heal Over Time to a random ally for 2-3 turns (Based on Ability Level).
- Special Attack – As the Force Wills:
- All allies have their current Health percentages equalized. Dispel all debuffs from all allies and grant them a Heal Over Time effect for 1-4 turns (Based on Ability Level) for each effect dispelled. Allies that were not debuffed gain Tenacity Up for 1-3 turns (Based on Ability Level).
- Special Attack – Strength of Purpose:
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy, dealing 5-20% more damage (Based on Ability Level) for each buffed ally. If Baze Malbus is present, he is called to Assist.
- Chirrut Imwe gains +5-17% Counter Chance and Health Steal (Based on Ability Level) for each living enemy, doubled for Empire enemies. If Baze Malbus is present, he also gains these bonuses.
- Unique Ability – Resolute Endurance:
- Whenever a Rebel ally is Critically Hit they gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns. At the start of each turn, if Chirrut Inwe is alive, all allies with Heal Over Time recover 1-4% of their Max Health (Based on Ability Level).
- Chirrut provides Heals over Time and Tenacity Up, consistently topping off the health of your allies and greatly reducing the chance of enemies applying debuffs against them.
- “Strength of Purpose” gives Chirrut a strong burst of damage as long as all your allies can keep their buffs on.
Where to Use
- Chirrut is fantastic on his own, but really shines when grouped with his friend and protector Baze Malbus. When paired, the duo shares their unique bonuses to Max Health, Health Steal, and Counter Attack Chance.
- Chirrut greatly increases the staying power of Rebel tanks, providing Heals over Time when they are crit.
- When used in non-Rebel squads, Baze and Chirrut provide a solid core of taunt, heals, dispel and cleanse in addition to potent burst damage. This presents several interesting options that can be built around this core.
- Chirrut is distinct as an Attacker who can cleanse debuffs. Since he has two Uniques abilities and no Leader ability you can replace Ackbar or Rex in their respective squads, opening up new paths of Leadership.
- Adding Chirrut to your existing Rebel Galactic War squad will greatly increase his allies’ survivability, allowing you to complete more of the board with a single squad.
- Players have been previously limited to having two or three squads with group cleanse to attempt to do the first tier of the Rancor raid, Chirrut provides the player with another quality attempt at the Gamorrean Captain and his Guards without worrying about having to retreat your other cleansers.
Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines