Pit reward cap bugged

@EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon I want to start by saying our guild has been stable since the AAT came out. Each week including this week half our guild gets locked out of rewards, it seems to be random as to who it picks but this is not acceptable as you can imagine. We raid M, W, F and every other friday we do 2 raids back to back to use the extra coins. Please look into this as it is causing folks to walk away.

Replies

• Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Seconding this. Could you please look into this.
    If it's not a simple fix, then privately message the officers and let them know the parameters so we can avoid triggering the issue.

A stab in the dark with zero factual basis - I'm guessing our guild launching multiple raids within a short timeframe is triggering something designed to prohibit guild jumping. It's hard to isolate the parameters because it's affecting guild members at random, up to 50% of members today are ineligible for rewards. The other half of the guild gets rewards as normal.

The guild was consolidated less than a week after the AAT launched and the membership has been solid since. Doesn't seem to make any difference in who gets punished and who doesn't. If it was new members who'd arrived during the week we could understand raid reward limitations. This however is not the case. I myself have been in the guild since week 1 AAT launch and I've been punished twice in that intervening time period including today.

The guild gets through 1 AAT (normal) and 3 rancor (heroic) weekly.

There's quite enough RNG in the game without wondering whether you're going to be eligible for raid rewards at all.

Like I said, if you can't/won't/don't have the time to fix it, please just let us know what we have to do to avoid this issue.

183-229-456
    Mighty Chlorians
  • Options
    I too am getting hit with an ineligible for rewards message. This is my fourth raid in 7 days. Since my guild strictly requires 600/600 daily we do 4 raids every other week. I switched guilds about 15 days ago. So I find it strange that I never received a message the week after I switched (when I would have received 4+ rewards as this was after all guilds had their coins topped off), but now it seemingly randomly happens over 2 weeks later. 469296839
  • Bjorne_Fellhanded
    306 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Bump.
    Please look at this again CG.
    You don't even seem to realise there's a problem yet.

Our guild will try some things differently this week to figure out what, if anything, we are doing to trigger this but we're fumbling in the dark.

Suspicion:
    1) Launching multiple raids in a short time frame causes it
    2) Only those doing AAT (normal) are affected
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Im having the same problem. I've been in the same guild for months and suddenly the game tells me im ineligible for raid rewards because i've raided too many times? Im 73/85 on Han and I really would like to progress him. Please fix this.

Ally Code: 884-183-572

@EA_Jesse
  • Options
    Yes, my guild is having the same issue. I understand it all started because of guild hoppers but this needs to be changed asap. Thanks
  • Options
    My guild was also hit by this this week.
  • Options
    My guild too, please give an answer
  • Options
    As usual, radio silence. We are seeing this also. Guess if you are not team skunk or instink, you are not important. If their members saw this, word be fixed in an hour.
  • Options
    Same issue here.
  • BarsePonap
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Give a looks at CG_Kozispoon answer ...there is cleary a problem and we have to ask for a solution...
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/75869/suitable-for-rewards-issue
    Post edited by BarsePonap on
    "You can't win, If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine"