Exceeded weakly raid rewards limit? Really?

Our guild completed 1 normal 2 heroic AAT raids and 2 Rancor raids this week.
Most of guild members have just recived ingame massage about not being eligible for any more raid rewards this week during our 3rd Rancor attempt. Luckily we started from Rancor not AAT, but still... How is that even possible since noone was guildjumping?
I cant believe that CG added 2nd raid and hasnt changed the weakly reward limit. For company who charges so much money for their game they seem to break the bounders of incompetence with each new update.

Replies

• Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Same for me, but i'm the only one in my guild...
    Of course i didn't change guild, and i played in all the raids this week.
    I just open a ticket on EA support.
  • Your guild completed 3 tank raid this week ???
  • Your guild completed 3 tank raid this week ???
    We finished normal on Tuesday (it could have been launched previous week) and had full currency after it. 1st heroic took us 1,5 days, 2nd around 20 hours. We were just about to start 3rd but now we will wait till monday.
  • Same for me when I checked this morning. We have done 3 rancor raids and 1 ATT raids this week. When I checked this morning I will be eligible to receive rancor raid rewards in like 1 day and 11 hours. Which puts me missing out on rewards since we raid earlier on weekends.

If they changed reward eligibility to deter guild hoppers then fine, make a longer cool down to stop the going back and forth between guilds...but don't punish the players that play faithfully everyday and never misses a single guild raid. Stuff like this will push people like myself away.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Shimrra wrote: »

Good luck with that. I opened a support ticket when this happened to me as well. They got back to me....9 days later - and did nothing.

The only thing worse than the communication by EA is its customer "service".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Does anyone have a Definitive answer on exactly when the rewards cooldown is initiated?

I.E. is it

1. "in a 7 day span you can only have xxx amount of raid tokens spent per raid"
    2. "Everything resets on "XXX" Day (what day?)
    3. "Something completely different"
  • Amnor wrote: »
    Most of guild members have just recived ingame massage about not being eligible for any more raid rewards this week during our 3rd Rancor attempt. Luckily we started from Rancor not AAT, but still... How is that even possible since noone was guildjumping?
    I cant believe that CG added 2nd raid and hasnt changed the weakly reward limit. For company who charges so much money for their game they seem to break the bounders of incompetence with each new update.

I'd love to receive an in-game massage ... or, even better, an out-of-game one ;-)
  • Amnor wrote: »

I'd love to receive an in-game massage ... or, even better, an out-of-game one ;-)

I'd settle for an acknowledgment of the issue.
  • LVTrisha
    160 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    I was told, "wai"

That'll school dem hoppas!
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Shimrra wrote: »

Good luck with that. I opened a support ticket when this happened to me as well. They got back to me....9 days later - and did nothing.

The only thing worse than the communication by EA is its customer "service".

Yup. Just recieved a return email where the guy definitely doesn't understand English. Now if I want to pursue it I have to call. No I don't want to sit on hold for an hour, and then explain my issue to someone who can't understand what I'm talking about
  • They finally responded in the bugs section, if you've been affected post your ally code there and expect nothing to happen.
  • slama
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Check the bugs section.

Post ally code if affected.
  • Hey all... devs came back to a posting about this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/757556#Comment_757556

All that kozispoon asked you to do is reply to that posting with your guild and ally code.

Pass this along to anyone you know effected by the lockout.