The Heroic AAT Raid...

Prev1
...does NOT need a nerf.

Reduce the HP of Normal, add easier tiers, whatever, but leave Heroic alone.

That is all.

Replies

• Agreed
  • Not agreed
  • Yeah I agree. In our guild, it's already become a 30 minutes per phase thing that we have to limit. Please don't nerf the Heroic. Guilds will get there soon enough. A challenge is a good thing!
  • We finished it on 52 minutes today. Let's leave the herioc alone.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I agree, even though I do eventually want to get to the point when we're finishing it in less than an hour because I know I'll get bored. But right now I'm having fun trying out new teams and moving them around to different phases to see where they work best
  • myea8017 wrote: »
    We finished it on 52 minutes today. Let's leave the herioc alone.

This is the point, and most of us are not even at the level cap yet. Nerfing Heroic is nerfing the credibility of the game.
  • Heroic needs a buff. It's becoming the rancor raid.
  • Heroic needs a buff. It's becoming the rancor raid.

Read the latest dev update, a nerf is inferred.
  • Palanthian wrote: »
    Heroic needs a buff. It's becoming the rancor raid.

Read the latest dev update, a nerf is inferred.

It doesn't really say which one they are "fixing" and considering no one has been complaining about the heroic difficulty hopefully that means just the normal raid will be "fixed"
  • Sounds of the Ocean lol

Whales whaling
  • Zahreem wrote: »
    Sounds of the Ocean lol
    Whales whaling

Having 20 geared 7* is hardly whale only a year into the game - Aside from p3 its toons most (long term players) are likely to have already.

Game needs goals to work against.

/That being said; normal mode could do with a massive health nerf. Balance is fine, but the time required is absurd.
  • Zahreem wrote: »
    Sounds of the Ocean lol

Whales whaling

Lol.

F2P here and 42 7* toons. Just takes a long time to grind a mid level (finish 10-25) heroic roster
  • Nobody said nerf heroic, it's T6 hps/lack of T5 that's the issue. Plus the animations and pitiful rewards.

Since there is no T5, guilds that really aren't qualified have to do T6.

Or better yet, make current T6 to T7 7* req, have a true T6 that 6* could finish and rename the current T7 to T-Heroic.
  • Nerf it! Just because you guys can do it doesn't mean most guilds can... Less than 5% of the guild can do it... The devs have obviously heeded this and they said they will nerf it... Yay for the rest of us!
  • Nobody said nerf heroic, it's T6 hps/lack of T5 that's the issue. Plus the animations and pitiful rewards.

Since there is no T5, guilds that really aren't qualified have to do T6.

Or better yet, make current T6 to T7 7* req, have a true T6 that 6* could finish and rename the current T7 to T-Heroic.

Totally +1
    Nobody's asking to nerf anything. Boost the rewards though, and differentiate rewards for Normal and Heroic:
    1. Heroic: the new gear level 12 things, and more of it (esp. for lower ranks)
    2. Normal: Stun Cuffs/Guns! Gear level 10-11, the ones that will help people prep for Heroic. And lots of it!
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Broda2
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2016

S. t. F. U.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    You're right. Leave it as it is so guilds that can do the pit heroic will continue to break up and cast members away who don't have enough G10/11 7* like trash.

Whale on, whale on.
  • JPBrunel wrote: »
    Nerf it! Just because you guys can do it doesn't mean most guilds can... Less than 5% of the guild can do it... The devs have obviously heeded this and they said they will nerf it... Yay for the rest of us!
    Broda2 wrote: »

S. t. F. U.

Coming from a guild who completes it faster and faster each time, yeah, it doesn't need nerfed.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Leave heroic alone but add the same rewards to t6. Or make heroic more accessible. The former makes sense to me. Normal mode and hard mode... Both should be rewarding. Especially as normal mode can take some time.
  • Leave heroic alone but add the same rewards to t6. Or make heroic more accessible.

That's a thought. T6 still has way too much HP for most guilds to complete in under a week but at least they'd get some GK shards.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Makes sense to me. That way instead of nerfing hard mode. they could tweak it to make it more challenging as time moves on. Like the t8 rancor raid we wanted.
  • If anyone has a free space in heroic AAT I will gladly accept a spot I can do my 2% no problem. If anyone has a space please PM me.
  • What OP said.

+1
  • It isn't up to you! They will take a look at how many guilds are completing heroic and they are going to make a decision based on that! Not based on comments from some people from the guilds that are completing it already lmao!!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Leave heroic alone but add the same rewards to t6. Or make heroic more accessible. The former makes sense to me. Normal mode and hard mode... Both should be rewarding. Especially as normal mode can take some time.

If you're suggesting normal mode should award Kenobi shards or equal amounts of gear as heroic, I have to disagree. Heroic has to be more rewarding than normal because it's evidently more difficult
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • I want to nerf heroic just to **** off whales now reading this.
    All in favor of nerfing both difficulties now ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    I want to nerf heroic just to **** off whales now reading this.
    All in favor of nerfing both difficulties now ;)

Troll alert!!!!! B)